Office Tour Photos
As Senior Product Manager, you will be directly responsible for driving the gathering of data from primary and secondary resources to establish a performance based, data driven culture at Datto. As a highly motivated and collaborative resource, you will seek to understand challenges across the business and bring clarity to those challenges using internal and external data points.
In this role, you will develop data-driven insights to understand and prioritize strategic questions, challenges, and inflection points that shape the understanding of our market. This role will require you to leverage strong analytic skills and business acumen to elevate product insights and market trends in the ever changing IT and Managed Services Industry.
You will partner with Product and business leaders to develop an internal roadmap of data needs that support the ongoing development of key roadmap items, innovation, and overall product strategy. You will work directly with multiple engineering teams and a data analytics team to ensure that high quality market and usage data is available for planning, decision making and tracking business success.
You will play a visible role on the product team to manage cross-departmental initiatives, such as (1) establishing product health dashboards and support business reviews with data and insights (2) developing a comprehensive strategy spanning internal and external sources of data for deeper insights into SMB and MSP market landscape (3) collaborate with our Sales & Success organizations to ensure that were collecting GTM feedback efficiently to feed into product planning process.
- Analyze market research, internal telemetry data and survey data to shape and continuously refine our understanding of the SMB landscape, MSP market and the associated IT plans
- Collect and analyze data on demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand
- Develop market profiles and forecast trends
- Help build quantitative models for product-specific 3-year revenue forecasts
- Drive projects focused on deep-dive competitive or market opportunity assessment on a case by case basis
- Experience in SQL, Python, R, or Tableau
- A technical background with an understanding and/or hands-on experience in Windows Server, Public Clouds (Azure or AWS)
- Experience analyzing and modeling IT-related market trends
- Comfortable with primary research/engaging with analysts to research reports
- Ability to analyze data and present the data to an executive audience
- P&L modeling and able to work with and across the organization around revenue forecasting as well as expense management.
- Ability to correlate and understand unstructured data
- Self-starter who can bring clarity into grey areas with a quantitative approach
- Experience in building forecast models
- Experience developing market and buyer profiles
- Innovative thinker that can elevate ideas and trends in a fast changing environment
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- At Datto, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer all full-time employees a wide-ranging benefits package, including:
Summary of benefits not showing up? View a summary here: Datto Benefits
By submitting an application, you acknowledge we will process your data in order to consider you for the position you apply for and for other open positions within our company for which you may be suited. We collect and store your data in accordance with our Recruiting Privacy Practices.
Datto is an equal opportunity employer.
More Jobs From