Office Tour Photos
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and insurance providers time and money. We operate the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
This role will own EverQuote Product for our Home Vertical, and as part of the leadership team within that vertical, co-own growing revenue by 75% per year. The vertical product lead will contribute to revenue growth by defining, prioritizing, and executing a product roadmap of A/B tests designed to driving quote request conversion rate, vertical auction dynamics and exit page tests, and coordinated project launches from existing monetization features (Inbound Calls, CTC, etc).
- You will be responsible for setting the vision, roadmap and overall strategy for impactful growth and tying it back to broader company-wide goals.
- Partner with leadership and stakeholders to envision, create, and implement world-class product features and bring them to market
- Building business cases and analytical insight for new product initiatives. This requires identifying and understanding key issues, quantitatively analyzing these issues, and communicating key insights and results
- Evaluate product development scope by understanding the users needs
- Define and track key deliverables as projects and releases move through the pipeline
- Determine and analyze metrics for success
- Prioritizing what to focus on and when. There are countless ways we can improve our product. You will size and prioritize the opportunities, to maximize our ROI, and strike the right balance between short term wins and longer-term investments.
- Leading and influencing a cross-functional, matrixed team of engineers, analysts, sales leadership and product managers to drive the business forward.
- You have 5+ years of Product Management experience, leading cross-functional product teams.
- You have a BS/BA or equivalent experience (MBAs are great but not a requirement).
- You know your way around data: collecting, reporting and sharing it.
- You can demonstrate successful execution of a customer-centric product strategy.
- Uses a combination of metrics, research, and intuition to evaluate opportunities, establish roadmaps and build solutions.
- You ensure that projects are completed in an appropriate and timely manner, acknowledging mistakes, learning from them and always moving forward productively.
- Excellent communication to effectively and efficiently articulate both strategic vision and specific details to various stakeholders, from senior leadership to individual contributors. Ability to write and or guide clear and concise product requirements, status updates and product results.
- Exercises good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business.
- We are one of the fastest-growing companies in Boston history, at the intersection of tech and big data, with unmatched opportunity in the insurance vertical as we expand across new verticals and service offerings
- This role offers a highly unique learning and development opportunity
- Our company is profitable & established. A startup culture without startup anxiety.
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
- Lunch catering to the office, fully-stocked kitchen, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, fully paid health and dental insurance, 401K match, stock and a relaxed & flexible work environment
More Jobs From