Truveris is a digital health company that partners with employers, brokers, and pharmaceutical companies to dramatically improve peoples ability to afford and access prescription drugs. With expertise and technology solutions that span across the prescription drug ecosystem, we deliver the outcomes people and businesses need to thrive.
We are on a mission to transform the pharmaceutical industry and are backed by leading venture capital firms including Canaan Partners, First Round, New Atlantic Ventures, New Leaf Venture Partners, Tribeca Venture Partners and McKesson Ventures. In 2018, Truveris was ranked as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the U.S. by Deloitte, Crain's, and Inc.
Truveris is looking for an experienced product manager to own our health plan analytics solutions. The Senior Product Manager will report to the Senior Vice President of Product and work cross-functionally to optimize data to deliver insights to our customers. This role will be responsible for operationalizing and driving strategic vision for health plan analytics (HPA) products through defining processes, metrics, and roadmaps. The ideal candidate will have experience in building and successfully launching analytical products in the healthcare industry.
- Meet prospects and existing customers to understand their needs and translate them for internal stakeholders
- Own the Health Plan Analytics roadmap from conception to launch
- Define specifications for analysis, reports, and other capabilities built into products, incorporating feedback from Sales/Business Development (BD) and making recommendations on whether to build/buy/partner
- Develop and measure success metrics to identify areas for improvement and optimization
- Collaborate with Engineering team to architect, build, and maintain data infrastructure to generate insights
- Work with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and launch new products in a clear and effective manner
- Lead discussions with executives surrounding product strategy and prioritization
- Document product capabilities for use in marketing materials and internal knowledge base
- Support Sales/BD as the SME for health plan analytics
- BS/MS degree with relevant major, MBA a plus
- 5+ years of relevant product management experience in building complex, data-driven products
- Previous Experience in the healthcare industry, specifically, with Health Plans
- Strong analytical skills with experience manipulating datasets using toolkits such as SQL or Looker
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical users
- Ability to function and perform in an autonomous manner
- Experience with UI/UX, including user research methodologies and prototyping tools B2B2C a plus
- Experience in an Agile environment preferred
- Previous startup experience a plus
More Jobs From