As Senior Product Manager of New Products, your mission is to develop and grow new service offerings that challenge the conventions of traditional car ownership. You’ll provide both strategic and tactical leadership throughout the product lifecycle, starting with initial customer discovery and product strategy definition and progressing to iterative solution testing. You’ll partner along the way with a stellar team of designers, developers, marketers, and regional operations teams tasked with delivering on Zipcar’s next phase of growth.
- Establish, refine and evangelize product vision in partnership with core team and broader organization.
- Drive validation of core problem and product hypotheses with early customer groups
- Collaborate with the core venture team to form a strategic roadmap that supports each domain’s objectives and risks.
- Iteratively test and refine solution through iterative delivery cycles.
- Uncover, manage and track key factors to business model success. Leverage your understanding to inform feature prioritization.
- Measure and manage to core product success metrics with frequent communication at the leadership level.
- Deliver a complete end-to-end experience at scale that relies on a complex operational network.
- Act as product owner for a development team, establishing a prioritized backlog of features and conducting iterative testing.
- Create business cases, submit funding requests, and manage project spend.
- 5-7 years in a product management role, ideally focused on new product development
- Strategic development skills and experience driving market and customer strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to influence, credibly partner, and drive change with all levels of an organization, including senior leaders.
- Track-record of market success with launch and iteration of product features.
- Experience partnering with user experience teams to design high performing interfaces that drive customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Knowledge of appropriate customer research methods to inform hypotheses and drive testing.
- Expertise creating business cases and scorecards to measure financial and customer success.
- Comfort operating in an agile software development environment.
- Excitement to solve multi-dimensional problems and adapt to rapid change.
More Jobs From