We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
We are growing quickly and searching for a Senior Product Manager to join our Data Science Product team. By working across our data science teams, youll define and prioritize the product roadmap and translate business needs into product specifications. This is to deliver our Data Science and ML products that power our business growth and help keep DraftKings the success that it is today.
We are looking for someone who is analytically-minded and has the hustle to collaborate across stakeholders and define how Data Science can supercharge the business, in one or more of the following high-growth areas: Digital Marketing and Acquisitions, Customer Management and Retention, LTV and Promotions, VIP Player Growth, Player Profiling in areas such as Fraud or Betting Skill, and Personalization. Sound good to you? Join us!
What youll do as a Senior Product Manager:
- Lead the creation and prioritization of the Data Science product strategy and roadmap for multiple high-growth business domains.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Analytics across the organization to align on goals, product specifications, requirements, and planning.
- Ensure our execution runs smoothly within the Data Science engineering and scrum teams and across partner teams.
- Break down the roadmap into the product backlog while supporting user stories, acceptance criteria, and creating interaction models to stay on track.
- Work closely with Analytics and Business Stakeholders to define frameworks, testing, and monitoring to measure results and business value.
What skills you will use:
- Have a strategic mindset with a strong analytics orientation.
- Have the ability to comprehend information from various sources and an eye for business leverage.
- Have 4+ years of Product Management experience or experience in related business domains.
- Experience with Scrum methodology and defining Agile practices or interaction models within and across teams.
- Be well-versed in creating clear product requirements, technical specifications, and testing plans.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.