Interested in accelerating research and improving outcomes for millions of patients? OM1 is looking for a Senior Product Manager to help drive the evolution of our platform. OM1 is a leading healthcare technology company leveraging big clinical data and AI to better understand, compare, and predict patient outcomes. Our real world evidence platform, clinical registries and AI technologies enable clients to accelerate research, measure and benchmark health outcomes and to personalize patient care.
As a Senior Product Manager at OM1, you will figure out how to combine our big data, NLP and AI capabilities with our clinical expertise to build data products that optimize how our customers use real-world data to research patient outcomes. You will be responsible for translating the strategic vision into product roadmaps that balance short-term and long-term business objectives. You must enjoy spending time with customers and end users to understand customer needs and launch products that both deliver value to our target market and align with the companys vision and strategy. You will drive tactical implementation, so you must thrive in an Agile Scrum environment with a diverse cross-functional team. You must have a deep intellectual curiosity and be excited to not only apply your expertise but to continue to grow your understanding of the healthcare ecosystem, big data tech, machine learning and clinical data. You must love data and be able to be both precise in tackling nuanced problems and creative in thinking about how our technology can transform the healthcare landscape.
- Provide leadership and drive market differentiation of the products you manage
- Work cross-functionally to discover, validate, document and prioritize requirements from internal and external sources, aligned with the product vision.
- Present the product, business model or technology to various audiences, including investors, customers or potential customers, industry associations or colleagues.
- Work directly with or as product owner of an agile development team to set product direction, generate user stories, manage backlogs, set priorities, define acceptance criteria, and accept finished work.
- Operationalize processes to support launched products and measure success.
- Thrive in a start-up environment where you will be asked to wear many hats and to adapt to a rapidly evolving landscape.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as part of an Agile team for a life sciences or healthcare product with clinical, pharmaceutical, or patient end-users
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, comfortable using those skills to drive change and alignment
- Ability to break complex product requirements down into actionable user stories; must be comfortable relating strategy to detail-oriented analysis
- Strong initiative to achieve results. Self-motivated and ability to motivate others
- Clinical experience or experience working with big data, healthcare data and/or analytics solutions preferred
- Bachelors degree in technical or scientific discipline, or equivalent experience
More Jobs From