Senior Product Manager - Cross-Product Capabilities
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are looking for a passionate Senior Product Manager to join our team in Lexington, MA. This role focused on strategic cross-product initiatives, including our cross-product hardware strategy and on tools to help our customers realize the total ROI for Imprivata portfolio. The ideal candidate will have an established track record of successfully growing new and existing products. Domain expertise in enterprise software.
- Evaluate growth initiatives across the product portfolio, especially common biometric authentication modalities
- Work closely with product managers and product line leads to assess common needs and growth drivers across the business
- Conduct primary and secondary research to validate new product concepts
- Prioritize product features to meet strategic product and business goals
- Create business models and identify target market, competitive landscape, and key differentiators for the proposed product
- Clearly communicate product ideas, requirements and business plans to all levels of the organization
- Work with cross functional team to ensure successful launch of product
- Support Sales, Services and Marketing teams as the product expert
- 3-5 years experience as a product manager in healthcare or IT
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related field
- Experience with hardware integrations
- Experience with Cloud technologies and SaaS solutions
- Track record of launching successful new products to market
- Proficient in quantitative and qualitative research capabilities such as voice of the customer
- Proven experience turning research into new opportunities that identify minimal viable product, product differentiators within a competitive landscape and a long-term product road map
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Passionate about solving problems in innovative ways
- Detail oriented but with the ability to think and act strategically
- Up to 10-15% travel required.
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.