Office Tour Photos
Come join a winning team!
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager for our Lexington, MA office.
The product manager is responsible for understanding customer and business problems and turning them into prioritized requirements to drive innovative solutions to meet customer and market needs. The product manager position is responsible for the overall success of the product as well as coordinating the cross-functional activities involved in product development, release, and customer success. This position will be responsible for our Imprivata Cortext secure communications SaaS product as well as responsibility within the Imprivata Access Management products group as the resident product expert on iOS and Android.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the Cortext roadmap to meet product and business goals.
- Work with stakeholders to formulate the strategic vision of the Cortext product line.
- Be the voice of the customer for the Cortext engineering team and marketing team.
- Work closely with the Cortext engineering team to prioritize the product backlog and plan releases.
- Coordinate cross-functional team activities during the product release cycles.
- Support the Sales and Customer Success teams to ensure the successful delivery of value to our customers.
- Closely follow the advances and changes Apple and Google are planning for their mobile platforms.
- Work closely with Engineering to ensure end users have a positive experience with Imprivatas mobile apps.
- 5+ years experience as a software product manager.
- Experience with native mobile (iOS and Android) applications is a must.
- Experience working with SaaS products.
- Track record of launching successful new products to market.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and best practices.
- Proven experience turning research into new opportunities that identify minimal viable product, product differentiators within a competitive landscape and a long-term product roadmap.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Passionate about solving problems in innovative ways.
- Detail oriented but with the ability to think and act strategically.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or related field
- Up to 10% travel required.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From