Office Tour Photos
TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
As Senior Product Manager, youll play an instrumental part in defining and executing the product roadmap within the Content Operations organization. The role requires close collaboration with the global product & engineering teams on their product releases and pipeline which may impact customers and customer support teams.
This role will report to the Director of Product and Project Management Customer and Content Operations. Ideal candidates for this role will have a passion for travel, a track record of turning complex problems into actionable plans, and enthusiasm for improving efficiencies and customer experience with the aim of improving customer self-service and automation.
Summary of activity;
- Develop and manage the project & product pipeline for the Content Operations organization.
- Lead cross-functional teams to define product specifications, establish milestones, and direct the development, implementation, and evolution of new features.
- Research, troubleshoot, diagnose and recommend solutions to increasingly complex business or technical problems.
- Through analysis to identify opportunities to improve self-service & reduce incoming Customer Support contacts.
- Work with the Customer Support Management Team to develop product specs and solutions.
- Support all business rollouts by liaising with the training, quality, content and operational teams.
- Work with Reporting and Analytics team to analyze trends to support product or business related initiatives.
- Assist in prioritizing enhancements and bug fixes.
- At least 5 years of experience in product and/or project management in an e-commerce environment
- 8+ years of overall professional experience
- Strong time management/prioritization skills and multi-tasking ability.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and decision making skills. Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective action plans to resolve issues. Familiarity with Tableau a bonus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Collaboration skills in a fast paced matrix environment.
- Ability to work independently, anticipate problems and suggest solutions
- Experience with relevant applications, including but not limited to:
- Web-based content management Systems
- Exposure to multi-channel operations i.e. voice support, email, chat, chat-bot etc.
- CRM/Customer Support Tools specifically Sales Force
- Data Warehouse(s) (Google BigQuery, Snowflake, Microsoft SQLServer)
- JIRA and Confluence
- Word Processing/Spreadsheet Applications (Microsoft Office, etc.)
- University degree
More Jobs From