At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Interested in working in a fast-paced startup environment that has the stability of a successful and profitable public company? Interested in having your day-to-day work impacting the lives of millions of people by helping to bring medical products to market that save lives and improve quality of life? If so, then the Veeva Vault EDC team is likely a great option for you. Our Product is geared to help bring lifesaving drugs to market quicker by revolutionizing the way clinical trial processes are run. Were looking for a high energy, passionate individual with experience in B2B enterprise product management. In this role, you will be responsible for creating a game changing health tech application which will, in turn, help continue Veevas success as the leader in providing cloud-based technology to the Life Sciences industry.
What You'll Do
- Be the product evangelist. Externally, in front of customers and prospects, and internally, to engineering, sales and product support
- Be hands-on. From market and competitive analysis, to wireframes, to requirements, to functional design
- Be a storyteller. Communicate specific, actionable requirements to your engineering teammates
- Be a leader. Keep up with the latest software, pharmaceutical industry trends and distill them into product requirements
- Be an owner. Provide second tier customer support for product related questions and enhancement requests
- Be agile. Design, implement, iterate.
- Take pride in your work.
- You are a Product Manager who has owned B2B enterprise solutions
- Experience with designing web-based solutions
- Youve achieved success through the entire product development lifecycle, including product implementations
- 8 to 10 years of work experience in a Product Management or Consulting role
- Strong verbal, written and white boarding skills
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Veeva does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT or TN status) for this employment position.
Nice to Have
- Experience with salesforce.com or force.com platform
- Experience in SaaS-delivered enterprise solutions
- Experience in Life Sciences, especially EDC or other eClinical products
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
More Jobs From