Our Mission: Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
This Product Manager will work with internal and external customers at every level, partnering closely with engineering, sales, and services. Working within our Product Organization, this person will contribute to the definition and prioritization of our SAST roadmap and strategy within our Application Security solutions.
You will be working with a team of passionate people that want to deliver quality solutions that enhance customer productivity in varying SDLC workflows. The candidate should be well-rounded in engineering & SaaS Products with a proven experience in APIs and development practices. This person will work in a fast-paced environment and must have an attention to detail. This is a highly visible role that requires an energetic, customer-first individual with passion for helping customers streamline and optimize their development cycles.
- Will help build the right foundation for our SAST strategy, prioritizing strategic work that ensures our products meet the workflow needs of development teams
- Understand the strategic direction of our Application Security solutions including business model, go-to-market plan and customer adoption
- Close partnership with other senior members of the Product Management team, pairing up to ensure cohesiveness in the features we deliver
- Collaborating effectively with engineering, sales, marketing, services and support
- Work with product and development teams to communicate customer needs and market problems that are well defined and measurable
- Work as part of a development team in the design, implementation, testing and release of features into our SaaS platform
- Conduct market and competitor research to develop key insights that will guide product design and identify competitive advantage
- 5+ Years Experience in Product Management or Software Development
- Experience in defining the criteria for acceptable solutions (scale, performance, reliability, documentation, ease-of-use, etc.) and able to communicate and be responsive to a distributed, global team through multiple communication channels
- Ability to partner with stakeholders in the business on critical projects that support our strategic goals, unlocking new product experiences and building our brand amongst software developers
- Preference for experience with application security or similar software testing and software quality workflows
- A passion and curiosity for the world of open-source and how we can create value and adoption of our solutions through more frequent release and transparency of valuable open source technologies
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
More Jobs From