Senior Product Manager
Trux is a cloud-based construction logistics ecosystem used by some of the world’s largest heavy construction companies to find, dispatch, track, manage, and understand the resources that drive their day-to-day operations.
We're unleashing the power of mobile technology on the construction industry by building integrated, data-driven solutions to problems that construction companies face every day.
Senior Product Manager
Trux’s Product team is dedicated to building the next generation of web and mobile products that will transform the construction industry. We are focused on creating compelling new software experiences for many different users in an industry historically underserved by technology.
As a product manager, you will use your technical, communication, and analytical skills to understand our end users (as well as internal business stakeholders) and figure out how our products can best serve their needs. You’ll have the opportunity to help shape our product priorities and roadmap in order to balance our shared business goals with our strategic product vision--all while ensuring that we continuously deliver value to our organization and our customers.
What You Will Do
- Understand and anticipate our users’ needs, and spearhead efforts to figure out how our products can meet them
- Work collaboratively on cross-functional teams that touch every aspect of our business
- Support engineering team to ensure new functionality will delight our users
- Discover how we need to transform our products and organization to support a rapid national expansion
What You Bring
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience in a Product Management, Engineering or Technology Strategy role
- Experience working with web & mobile software
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Previous ownership of a product’s sprint backlog and a long term product roadmap
- Ability to structure complex problems and situations into work-able elements
- Ability to transition from fine-grain feature requirements to high-level strategy seamlessly
- Experience in an agile development environment, especially working with user stories
- Experience gathering product requirements 1-on-1 and in a group setting from a variety of stakeholders, including customers
No agencies will be used to fill this role, no phone call, please.