Senior Product Manager
We’re seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead our efforts in building a world class technology platform that transforms the consumer experience for home renovation.
In this role, you will drive the direction of our product across the entire platform, which currently consists of the consumer website, contractor mobile app, and project management platform, and work closely with our design and engineering teams to execute product development cycles.
Our goal is to create the next great Boston-based company and this person will play a critical role in helping us achieve our vision and growth targets. This is a unique opportunity for a smart, versatile, and highly-motivated superstar interested in helping create a breakthrough, disruptive consumer internet company.
- Drive growth and improve results by optimizing the key product levers across our business
- Solve complex user needs across both the consumer and contractor sides of our marketplace
- Define and prioritize the short and long-term product roadmap
- Write product requirements and work closely with our design team to prepare projects for handoff to our engineering team
- Collaborate with engineers during the product development cycle to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Perform user acceptance and quality assurance testing prior to release of new features
- Monitor performance and measure impact of product enhancements
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders across the organization to ensure the prioritization and delivery of new product features aligns with our broader objectives
- Be totally committed to being a great teammate
Boxes We'd Like You to Check:
- 5+ years of relevant product management experience and a proven track record within high-growth environments. Experience with consumer marketplace / ecommerce businesses a plus
- Able to flourish and self-prioritize in fast-paced, collaborative startup environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional communication and teamwork skills with the ability to influence
- Proven analytical skills; comfortable performing data analysis and making data-driven decisions
- Scrappy with roll-up-the-sleeves attitude and strong bias for action
- Passion for technology and product innovation
- Bachelor’s degree required
Includes competitive salary, benefits, stock options, 401(k) plan, and paid vacation but, most importantly, the ability to be an early part of a team building an exceptional product, company, and culture.