Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager
ObserveIT is the worlds first people focused cybersecurity company. We call ourselves a startup with a head start with 1,800+ customers and growing at more than 50%+ y-o-y. Were proud to be ranked #2 in best places to work in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
ObserveITs insider threat monitoring solution is easy to deploy and provides customers with the ability to quickly detect risky behavior, streamline the investigation process and prevent data loss. Our customers include large enterprises such as Starbucks, The Coca-Cola Company, AIG, Cigna, Microsoft, and IBM as well as a growing number of mid-market organizations. We have outstanding financial and operational support from Bain Capital Ventures.
We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager to help us advance the overall product vision of a new Insider Threat Management SaaS offering. We are looking for a highly passionate & motivated individual with rich cybersecurity and SaaS experience. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a high growth venture backed startup.
- Define the product MVP for our new SaaS offering and ensure successful product delivery: own the product lifecycle, which includes defining the backlog, working closely with the engineering team on feature specifications & making decisions about priorities, implementation and resource trade-off
- Leverage lean startup principles to define the backlog with validated learnings with customers / end users
- Define agile epics and stories that are actionable by design, architects & engineering teams
- Be a great storyteller, able to build a strong product narrative which clearly articulates the motivation for the project, goals, and path to success.
- Manage product evolution by aligning feature development based on product roadmap
- Support GTM activities (sales, marketing, services etc.
- Evaluate technologies and identify opportunities to innovate and improve our features and capabilities.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Technical background (sales engineer, solution architect, software engineer, QA, Systems, security analyst, or similar).
- 6+ years of experience as a hands-on product manager for a SaaS based application/cloud offering.
- Proven success owning products from conception to launch with a passion for understanding products from a deep level.
- Assertive, confident, and collaborative with experience communicating with both internal & external teams (customers and marketing/engineering departments).
- Experience managing products for a Cybersecurity, Computer Software, or Infrastructure (Storage, Networking, Backup) company preferred.
Nice to have
- Experience managing a cloud-based cybersecurity product a huge plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Fairness Matters:We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.