The Learning Corp (TLC) is a fast-growing, next-generation digital therapeutics company that is improving the effectiveness of brain rehabilitation technology through the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI). Our award-winning mobile app, Constant Therapy, features clinically proven exercises for people with brain injury, and cognitive or speech disorders.
We are seeking outstanding people that are driven by a desire to make an impact.
Product Managers work as part of a cross-functional team including Software Engineers, User Experience Designers, and Clinicians to create and improve our products.
Design Great Solutions:
- Use data to evaluate opportunities, analyze product impact and prioritize features
- Work closely with UX Designers, Software Developers, Clinicians and others to create superlative experiences for our users.
- Optimize the product to achieve business goals.
Drive for Results:
- Rapidly break down objectives into plans with specific actionable steps.
- Manage the software development process.
- Prioritize, disambiguate, and manage scope.
- Keep a team motivated and on track, resolve disputes, and deliver projects on schedule.
- Understand the user that we are designing for.
- Facilitate trade-off discussions between stakeholders
- Communicate product updates and align supporting collateral
- Communicate clearly and appropriately in writing, in visuals, and face-to-face.
Continuously Improve: teach others, learn from others, give and receive feedback, and work well with everyone throughout.
- Bachelor’s Degree required or equivalent experience. Concentrations in Engineering, Computer Science and other analytical or technical fields preferred.
- 6-10 years of professional experience as a software product manager experience
- Experience in mobile app development environments required.
- Experience managing an Agile team, or serving as a scrum master is required.
- Experience with JIRA is a plus.
- Comfort with talking to people cross-functionally at varying levels within the organization.
More Jobs From