Senior Product Manager
Kyruus is making it easier for patients to access healthcare. Our market-leading patient access platform enables patients to search for the care they need, compare options, view provider schedules and book online. In partnership with some of the most innovative healthcare providers in the country, our goal is to get patients the right care at the right place and the right time.
We are seeking a passionate, creative Senior Product Manager to help us execute on our mission by driving the strategic roadmap for our consumer product.
What You’ll Do
Senior Product Managers at Kyruus spend time thinking big (transforming healthcare big), digging into details and everything in between. You’ll be responsible for the strategic vision for your product, its long-term roadmap and its profitability. You’ll also work with a scrum team as a product owner, writing detailed requirements, ensuring that edge cases are addressed and that the user has an elegant experience at every turn.
You’ll be the voice of the customer as well as their customers (our end users). This means traveling onsite at times, conducting phone interviews, vetting new concepts and digging deep into their needs, challenges and motivations.
Healthcare is complicated. We aim to make it as simple as booking a restaurant reservation. You'll spend a lot of time with the UX team workshopping designs, observing user testing, and A/B testing concepts to optimize usability.
You’ll be responsible for creating hypotheses, shipping minimally viable features and iterating. At Kyruus, we know we are transforming a market and our culture reflects that. We aren’t afraid to take chances. We deliver atomic units of value to the market and adapt as we learn.
Skills You’ll Need
You may be a fit for this role if you…
- Have approximately 4+ years experience in product management in a fast-paced environment. You should be able to demonstrate your ability to ship features as a product owner (or related role).
- Are endlessly curious, with excellent active listening skills, and the ability to build empathy for users, customers and internal stakeholders.
- Can make quick decisions with sound judgment about priorities, trade-offs, and timelines.
- Have a knack for designing elegant user experiences.
- Are a top-notch communicator. You know how to build a shared vision and evangelize it with customers and internal teams.
- Create an inclusive environment where your peers feel motivated to succeed.
- Are able to commute to our Boston, MA office. Product Management is all about communication and influence, so we need someone who can be physically present.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
More Jobs From