Love building products that matter? Are you always asking questions? Do you love digging into data? Have a lot of different friend groups and enjoy people with different backgrounds?
Then we think you could be Knoqs next Senior Product Manager!
Youll be working on our new product, an outreach platform that matches consumers with real people to get advice and feedback on products and services they want to buy. Our technology guides sales advocates through educating consumers and our mission is to build a world of human connections where real people help each other because they care about others.
Our platform has been used by Google Fiber, NRG, Inspire Energy, Fluent Home Security and many other direct-to-home brands. We are growing 500% YoY and are hiring 200+ people this year. Backed by the best VCs: Haystack VC, Initialized, Liquid2, Fathom Capital and Background Capital.
Here at Knoq, we are driven by our mission of making the world a better more neighborly place. This means that we place a premium on helping, accepting, and listening to others. We know that diverse teams build better products and therefore we encourage our team to bring their whole selves to work. So to be clear, your gender, your race, your sexuality, your religion or anything else that makes you, YOU, is awesome and were excited to learn how your background and experiences can make Knoq even better.
What Youll Do:
- Lead collaboration between Knoqs engineering/data teams and business stakeholders
- Drive an iterative product delivery process through strong communication and project management skills
- Scope and prioritize roadmap based on business impact and priority
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and draft user stories
- Be a superuser of the product in order to provide feedback and QA
- Collect user feedback from sales advocates to incorporate into product roadmap
- Analyze product data, sale advocates performance and sales metrics to inform roadmap and feature decisions
- Represent customer perspectives in critical product development decisions
Whats In It for You:
- Build product vision and philosophy for fast growing team
- Ability to hire additional people in the next year
- Opportunity to Grow in to the Head of Product
What Youll Bring to the Team:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management or Analytics
- Experience in growth startup
- Move quickly and iterate mindset
- Basic ability to use SQL or comparable query language to pull data from a relational database
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Strong product execution fundamentals
- Expertise in data-driven decision making
- Experience in User Experience Research
- Industry experience in SaaS, Marketplace Tech is a bonus!
- Were flexible on your current location (in US time zones) but looking for candidates who are open to relocation post Covid vaccine.
- Were a startup, we work hard and fast and think our peers are our best perk. Looking for someone who is passionate about building, growing and being there for their team.
- Benefits and perks include all the important stuff: Health Benefits, 401K, Bubble Tea on the regular