InsightSquared: Senior Product Manager
Office Tour Photos
InsightSquared is a fast growing SaaS company that helps our customers make better decisions by equipping them with actionable, real-time intelligence on sales and marketing KPIs.
- We’re funded by a great team of investors including Accomplice, Tola Capital, DFJ, Bessemer, and Salesforce.com.
- We were named a leader in the G2 Crowd’s Business Intelligence Platform Grid℠, ranking #1 in customer satisfaction for the fourth year in a row.
- We are a four-time winner of both The Boston Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work” and The Boston Globe’s “Top Places to Work.”
InsightSquared is seeking a Product Manager to join our team. The Product Manager will determine development priorities, develop roadmaps, and lead the iterative delivery of solutions, in the form of features or products, that address our customers’ needs.
At InsightSquared, you will…
- Meet with customers and prospects about their business and develop solutions using our software platform to drive customer value
- Measure results via quantitative usage, metrics, and KPIs
- Prototype algorithms, visualizations, UX flows, or controls
- Work side-by-side with engineers to build features, fulfilling a Scrum product ownership role
- Launch features with effective internal and external product marketing
- Collaborate with groups throughout InsightSquared to solve problems and uncover new areas for growth
We are looking for…
- 5+ years of experience working directly in software, usually in either a technical or customer-facing role.
- “Get Stuff Done” gene: a bias towards action rather than sitting in meetings
- Aptitude: strengths in delivering value for customers, design sense, product strategy, prioritization, and communication
- Analytics: Excel, R, SPSS, SQL, or similar tools manipulating data is a plus
- SaaS software: understanding how SaaS products are organized and designed.
- An understanding of how sales and marketing leaders think and their top priorities
- Coding: making small changes to adjust logic or copy is a plus
- Design: high fidelity mockups, polished frontend interactions, information architecture and design thinking a plus
More Jobs From
Business Development Representative (BDR)- Entry-level Sales
Sales & Business Development
December 6, 2019