Office Tour Photos
In 2007, two software engineers and serial entrepreneurs founded ezCater. ezCater is the worlds largest online marketplace for catering a $60+ billion market in the U.S. We make it superbly easy for businesspeople to find and order great food for meetings and events, and we help our catering partners grow their business. Were backed by $320 million in venture funding and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. Our mission is to power the worlds catering, and well make it happen even more surely if you come help us.
The ezCater Product Management team is responsible for providing the vision, execution, and analysis necessary to achieve our mission. Our team is characterized by our customer-centric focus, data-driven approach to decision making, love of experimentation, and ability to move at lightning speed. As a Senior Product Manager on the e-commerce team, youll be responsible for driving new product initiatives that will span customer, caterer, partner, and internal team use cases.
- Drive the overall vision for this space. Work with internal stakeholders and partners to gather requirements, create user stories, and develop our platform roadmap
- Guide cross-functional teams in a highly iterative, rapidly evolving agile environment
- Drive analysis and recommendations to identify/prioritize the most significant opportunities for simplification and standardization
- Manage feature development from conception through design, build, release, and iteration
- Collaborate with business and engineering teams to assess value, usability, and feasibility of menu offerings
- Create and monitor the ongoing metrics that measure and define success
- 5-7 years of Product Management experience, with a proven track record as an individual contributor that has deep expertise in their functional area
- Experience developing new products or ideas inside of an existing technical ecosystem. Youre able to move fast and advocate for change while allowing your stakeholders to keep smashing their goals too.
- The ability to build the internal processes needed for full adoption and support of a new idea and set of features
- Comfort in a highly-entrepreneurial environment where flexibility, creativity, and initiative are highly-valued
- Strong diplomacy skills to build consensus between competing business needs and objectives
- Ability to operate seamlessly between highly detailed technical situations and strategic thinking
- A process that includes regularly engaging with your end users to ensure your solutions meet their needs. In this case, your end users will be your fellow employees!
- A healthy dose of creativity surrounded by data guardrailsA highly collaborative approach, supported by excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience working directly with agile development teams
What youll get from us:
Importantly, youll get a tremendous amount of authority and autonomy. Youll own your outcomes and see measurable results for your efforts. With ezCaters radical transparency and trust, youll have open access to the data that drives our decisions. You'll have a coaching environment to learn and develop, and ezUniversity sessions will provide plenty of opportunities to expand your mind.
At the same time, youll get sane working hours and a huge amount of flexibility around work/life balance. Have people in your life of any age who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and heres what else youll get: Market salary, stock options youll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, subsidized T-passes, a great office in the heart of Boston, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies), and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.
More Jobs From