Office Tour Photos
DraftKings Inc. (Nasdaq: DKNG) is a digital sports entertainment and gaming company. Its simple, at DraftKings, we believe lifes more alive with skin in the game. For that reason, were committed to responsibly creating the worlds favorite games and betting experiences. Headquartered in Boston, MA, with offices around the globe, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do, and think you will too.
Were growing rapidly and are searching for a Senior Product Manager in Acquisition Technology to define the product roadmap for a full stack team of engineers building the future of marketing automation. Using a combination of data analysis, stakeholder inputs, and industry instinct, you will identify the highest value priorities for the organization. If you have a technical acumen that allows for a thorough understanding of the fundamental technologies behind Marketing Technology & Automation and are comfortable with Marketing best-practices in the digital and mobile space, we think youll love it here.
What youll do as a Senior Product Manager:
- Develop near-term and long-term strategies to integrate best-in-class third party marketing solutions where appropriate and build solutions in house where necessary.
- Manage vendor evaluation and relationships for a variety of marketing-related tools.
- Work with Marketing Partners to understand true needs, document requirements, and develop solutions.
- Identify and implement tools that both meet Marketer needs and integrate well within our existing and planned tech stack.
- Develop a long-term vision for campaign automation, attribution methodology, and optimization strategy within the growth marketing space.
- Understand the day-to-day needs of the marketing organization and proactively identify opportunities to improve.
- Partner with other platform teams (Promotions Platform, Data Engineering, Data Science) to define and build comprehensive solutions to complex challenges.
What skills you will use:
- 6+ years of relevant professional experience.
- 3+ years of relevant technical product management experience.
- 2+ years of experience managing a major business platform (data, CRM, AdTech, MarTech, etc.)
- Experience with agile software development methodology and working with engineering and data teams on technical projects.
- Professional experience managing an internal service or product for a cross-functional group.
- Comprehension of Marketing Technology and the tools required to execute those responsibilities well.
- Deep understanding the digital advertising landscape across Paid Social, Paid Search, SEO, Display Advertising, Programmatic, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Strong comprehension of A/B testing methodologies.
- Comfortable with leveraging data to drive informed decisions.
- Bachelors degree or above (technical major preferred).
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.
More Jobs From