At connectRN, were on a mission to deliver nurses a better way to work. Using our disruptive technology, our community of nurses can design their own schedules and work where they want, when they want. Our facility partners rely on us for on-demand access to reliable clinicians and a platform they can trust.
The Senior Product Manager will manage a key product component, reporting into the Chief Product Officer. You will design product features and enhancements that drive business metrics and resonate with our users. You will build bridges across teams, connecting the dots between disparate processes and coordinating dependencies.
Within a small and rapidly growing company, you are expected to identify and solve broader issues as they emerge. Our ideal candidate is comfortable taking on a variety of tasks and is not daunted by problem-solving in a new domain or function. You are a team player who is willing to help wherever needed.
- Research and design key workflows and features to address jobs-to-be-done for our users
- Integrate business priorities and user feedback to prioritize backlog and deliver value efficiently
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including engineering, operations, and account management to build and deploy software
- Lead implementation of new features, including controlled roll-outs, designing success metrics, and collaboration with Product Marketing
- 4-6 years experience; at least 2 years of demonstrated success in a Product Management or adjacent role
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Self-motivation and ambition; able to take ambiguity and create structureExcellent communication and analytical skills
- Strong facilitation and influencing skills; ability to drive outcomes cross-functionally without direct management relationships
- Strong computer literacy and the comfort, ability, and desire to advance technically
- Excitement to work in a fast-paced, but sometimes intense, rapidly growing company
- 100% Employer sponsored health benefits package including health, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, life and AD&D
- Opportunity to work from home (Were fully remote through at least January 2021)
- Snacks, beer, and cold brew on tap at the office
- Flexible time off policy
- Free gym on site
- Free parking
connectRN is an equal opportunity employer. As Connectors, we embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. If this role would make you excited to come to work every day, please apply! We look forward to connecting.