Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
The Senior Product Manager will work collaboratively with other leaders in Engineering, Design, Corporate Strategy, Finance, Marketing and Sales to help bring new products to market, from inception to delivery. You will have a key role in the design process, working with cross-functional teams of Designers, Software Engineers, and QA Engineers to build intuitive workflows, immersive experiences, and comprehensive integration tools. You will synthesize customer insight and market data, combine insights to create sustainable offerings, evaluate customer satisfaction, assess customer demand, understand relative costs, assist with pricing structures, and define KPIs to assess product performance. You see the big picture, while thriving in the details needed to drive day-to-day progress. You possess a thorough understanding of your end users, a passion for detail-oriented design, and a critical eye toward clear visuals and text.
If you have a passion for solving complex problems and driving healthcare innovation, wed love to hear from you.
- Be accountable for the success of a portfolio of commercial, in-market digital health products.
- Communicate the state of a product line across teams, to align a wide set of internal stakeholders.
- Define, monitor and present success measures including but not limited to customer satisfaction, utilization, retention, performance, sales, and profitability.
- Define product strategy and drive concepts from planning to implementation.
- Document and maintain roadmap of offering enhancements and investments, preparing and presenting executive level investment proposals as needed to support your plan.
- Document and prioritize requirements for upcoming product releases and launch activities.
- Hands-on management of products throughout their lifecycle, from planning to launch, including collaborating directly with marketing, experience and visual design, analytics, engineering, and client-facing teams.
- Conduct regular sessions with cross functional teams to drive results and delivery across sales, marketing, executive, legal, customer support, clinical and product/technology teams
- Craft internal and external communications around related to product positioning
- Leverage project management best practices and tools to optimize communication, task tracking, risk mitigation, milestone coordination and reporting, with a goal of maintaining organization-wide alignment and transparency
- Analyze, synthesize, and integrate the Voice of the Customer into our products, service delivery, mindset and culture
- 8+ years experience with digital health products or a related field
- Direct experience leading the design, development and launch of consumer-facing, commercial applications
- Experience providing products and services within B2B business relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Desire to work in a fast-paced software environment (agile experience preferred), and an ability to execute against aggressive timelines
- Ability to juggle multiple projects with varying degrees of priorities
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
- PMP or other project/program management certification desired
- Bachelors degree in Business or related field, Masters preferred
Energetic, forward thinking, and resourceful are a few words that describe the Product Management team at Amwell. This innovative team of 12 manages the product roadmap, designs experiences that delight users, and works closely with current and future customers as the product experts of the Amwell family. Each member of this dynamic group works very collaboratively, communicating the products value across all other Amwell teams and to our customers.
We enjoy working with colleagues inside and outside of the organization, and making our ideas come to life! If you love technology and want to be surrounded by a team of intelligent, fast paced and energetic team members, this may be the team for you! Come join the excitement!
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Caf lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.