Senior Product Manager
Ahead of the Curve.
No one knows the road like Agero. For over 45 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving.
As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 100 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have more information about cars and drivers than any other company. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
THE ROLE & OUR TEAM:
As a Senior Product Manager at Agero, reporting to the Senior Director of Product Management, you'll lead and execute multiple complex product initiatives focused over the next 3-12 months. You'll deliver high quality products on time and within budget that meet defined goals for the product. Your responsibilities will include owning the product launch throughout its lifecycle, including the identification and initial diligence into business or technology partnerships, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, understanding the competitive marketplace and trends, developing a business case, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
KEY OUTCOMES FOR THE ROLE:
- Increase the count of referral clients
- Increase the location participation rates within each referral-client
- Increase consumer take-rate
- Increase confirmed delivery-rate
YOUR DAY TO DAY:
- Identify and size opportunities, evaluate the market and competitive environment, for Ageros Referral product line over the upcoming 24 months
- Meet with internal customers (Sales, Client Services, Operations, etc.) to understand and prioritize their needs and translate their strategic business questions/concerns into projects or analysis as appropriate
- Conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects across numerous channels
- Develop and present product requirements, including timelines and dependencies
- Ensure functional requirements are detailed and complete
- Manage customer and internal requirements for existing and future products
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Work with multi-functional resources so that product implementations are delivered according to plan
- Develop a strong understanding of industry, client, and future prospect needs and opportunities
- Research and develop appropriate business and/or technology relationships as related to development of product initiatives
- Experience developing hypotheses, gathering feedback, and A/B testing them when appropriate
- Develop feasibility analysis, providing fact based recommendations on revenue generating ideas
EDUCATION:Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required.
EXPERIENCE: 8 years Product Management experience within a technology-based service industry; experience in referrals and/or loyalty programs preferred. 4 years of progressively increasing project or management experience and responsibilities. Experience building and managing teams a plus.Proven track record of identifying, documenting and delivering functional requirements thoroughly; avoiding concerns later on in the product development life cycle.
SKILLS: Excellent written and verbal communication skills; capable of effectively collaborating with engineers and senior executive alike. Performs a variety of tasks where a wide degree of creativity is expected. Needs strong blend of project management, financial and technical aptitude.
Strong presentation skills. Previous experience analyzing trends and market developments. Self-directed; requires minimal supervision on work products.Detail-oriented with solid analytical skills. Ability to foresee potential issues within the product life cycle, and to plan accordingly. Ability to develop business relationships and partnerships as needed.
THIS DESCRIPTION IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A COMPLETE STATEMENT OF JOB CONTENT, RATHER TO ACT AS A GUIDE TO THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED. MANAGEMENT RETAINS THE DISCRETION TO ADD TO OR CHANGE THE DUTIES OF THE POSITION AT ANY TIME.