Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data and technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US and we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
The Senior Product Insights Analyst will work with the broader cross-functional team to design and execute research and testing programs to validate concepts and product features/functionality, ultimately culminating in full launch readiness. You will own pre-beta testing, beta readiness planning, and beta execution. This role will play a key role in inventing and validating a new CX.
What You'll Do:
- Direct experience managing alpha or beta testing phases for a new product/service.
- Experience launching a new product/service.
- User research/insights experience.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrated history delivering results in cross-functional (technical and non-technical) environments; ability to drive organizational change using sound reasoning backed up by relevant data in well-prepared business briefings.
- Comfort with ambiguity; ability to be flexible in a rapidly changing environment.
- Experience working in an Agile product development environment. History of teamwork and willingness to roll up ones sleeves to get the job done.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of professional experience, including program management or user research
- Experience in evaluative and formative qualitative research methods and are comfortable planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research
- Familiar with quantitative research methods, comfortable with metrics and A/B tests, and are able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research
- Looker knowledge including creating and maintaining dashboards.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies
- Six Sigma certification a plus
- Startup mentality; willing to pitch in wherever needed and wear many hats, knows when to pivot
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detail-oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; strong executive presence
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
In addition to the US, CarGurus operates sites in Canada and the UK. We have offices in Cambridge, MA; Detroit, MI; Dublin, Ireland; San Francisco, CA and London, UK. Check out our careers page to learn more