Office Tour Photos
WordStream is looking for talented Product Designers! Do you want to join a rapidly growing Product Team that brings passion and a collaborative spirit into work each and every day?Do you want a role that allows you to work both independently and collectively to bring new products and features to marketfrom connecting with customers and getting meaningful insights to developing the personas, flows, mockups and prototypes that help the organization understand and buy into your vision?
Do you want to design products that are the perfect balance of form and function, smart and simple, and effective and engaging?Are you perpetually curious, think in terms of systems, see patterns where others dont, and want to solve problems that help our customers, Small Business Owners, succeed and grow? Apply today and join our rapidly growing and talented Product Team!
WordStream is an industry leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) product company voted #1 in customer satisfaction in the search advertising sector. Our purpose is to help SMBs succeed and grow by helping SMBs across our country and the world get the most out of their digital marketing dollars. Connected to some of the largest companies in the world, Wordstream is partnered with Google, Bing and Facebook to help our customers market their businesses. WordStream also strives to make a difference in the lives of the people in our community. We are committed to corporate social responsibility and believe that it is our duty to give back through volunteering and charitable donations. If you are driven by taking action, winning together and believe transparency is the only way to be, we want to hear from you!
A little about the job...
- Brainstorm and create prototypes/sketches to gain real feedback
- Draft high level user stories, experience flows, wireframes, design mockups and prototypes
- Represent the user experience craft in a cross-functional team
- Deepdive into analytics and research to unearth actionable insights and catalysts
- Produce specifications and assets for final release
- Communicate your solution across the organization
- Collaborate with Team leadership to cultivate a design-thinking process across the company, sharing inspiration and outside perspectives.
- Develop straightforward design approaches to complex design problems
- Scramble towards a deadline while not losing sight of the customers needs or best practices.
A little about you...
- 4+ years of professional UX/UI or product design experience
- BA/BS in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science or equivalent professional experience
- Experience working on a collaborative team working directly with product managers and engineers to implement software design solutions
- A portfolio of work that captures your thought process, workflow and design skills across various projects
- Excellent presentation, communication and organization skills
- Ability to time manage and meet deadlines when needed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both individually and as part of a team
A little about our many benefits
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) & Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan & Company Match
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Unlimited PTO (Trust and accountability-based)
- Parental Leave (PPL), Family Medical Leave (FML), and Adoption Assistance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability (STD, LTD)
- Pet Insurance, Accident Insurance,and Critical Illness Insurance
- Donation Matching and Volunteer Matching
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discounts: Auto Insurance, Student Loan Consolidation Options, Cell Phone Carriers, Vacations, and Restaurants
- Legal and Identity Theft Protection Plans
- Wellbeing & Wellness (Gym membership discounts, online wellness program membership)
- Monthly company breakfasts
- Standing desks, cold brew on tap, company-sponsored community events, and an A+ office setup
A little about WordStream and our market space...
Located in the heart of Bostons Back Bay, our open workspace lends itself to cross-departmental collaboration (and a fair bit of fun, too). The high-energy, innovative environment has helped us develop a suite of cloud-based tools--which enable ad management and optimization across Google search, shopping, and display; Facebook; Instagram; and Bing--capable of meeting the changing needs of our customers.
Boston Business Journal, MITX, Inc. Magazine, and countless other organizations--both regional and national--have recognized WordStream as one of the countrys fastest growing companies and an exceptional place to work: And were just getting started.
Interested in contributing to industry-shaping innovation, enjoying a positive workspace, earning competitive pay, and advancing your career? Become part of the WordStream team today!
WordStream is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
More Jobs From