Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
We're looking for a collaborative Senior Product Designer with Enterprise SaaS experience to design and deliver user-centric, delightful experiences. Our award-winning Product Design team (we were just named one of the Best Product & Design departments by Comparably) loves to turn complexity into intuitive user experiences, and were seeking to grow our team remote candidates in Eastern and Central time zones welcome!
Our product designers are embedded on a product team, where we partner with our product management and software engineering counterparts on the end-to-end process of delivering thoughtful and engaging experiences. Salsify Product Designers are the user empathy center of the product team, actively conducting user research, rapidly prototyping solutions (in Figma) and testing those solutions in order to deliver real and measurable value to our customers. As a Senior Product Designer at Salsify, you will be entrusted to innovate and constantly improve our products to deliver a platform and experience our customers love.
We deeply value our Product Design culture. We believe that its ok to be wrong before you get to the right solution, and we make the space to test, learn and iterate. Were all about phenomenal outcomes for our users, our team and for Salsify and we believe data, empathy, great design and having fun are the best ways to get there. Every member of our team has the freedom and responsibility to make Salsify a great place to work. From talking with our users, to workshopping with our peers, to designing sophisticated, human-centered Enterprise software, we empower our Product Designers to innovate while turning complex business processes into intuitive and delightful product solutions.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Partner with your product management and engineering counterparts to define the why (problem space) and the desired customer/user outcomes
- Use your systems thinking, design, and problem solving skills to make complexity understandable, usable, and delightful for our users and customers
- Drive user research (quantitative and qualitative), Figma prototyping, user testing and polished UI design for your product team
- Define and deliver tactical and strategic product designs and user experiences through collaboration with the design team and the product organization
- Make your mark on our design culture: participate in design reviews, present your work to internal and external audiences, give great feedback to your peers, and help define and contribute to our design system, Habanero
- Grow in your craft, in your responsibilities and in your career!
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- An online portfolio showcasing outstanding product design, and the ability to articulate how you got to your solutions
- The ability to work through ambiguity to definition and the fortitude to be wrong on your way to right
- A track record of distilling complex systems in an Enterprise SaaS platform into usable even delightful user experiences
- 5+ years in a UX Designer or Product Designer role or a year or so as a Senior Product and/or UX Designer
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders (including Execs) and to run your own workload
- Expertise with Figma and other industry standard design and research tools
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- Referral Bonuses
No agency submittals will be accepted.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.