Office Tour Photos
Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf by delivering the commerce experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The world's biggest brands including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK use Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf. To date, Salsify has raised a total of $198.1 million in funding, led by Warburg Pincus, Venrock, Matrix Partners, Greenspring Associates, Underscore VC, and North Bridge.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsify is headquartered in Boston, MA. This position is open to a remote employee based across the US.
Do you use whiteboard as a verb? Can you remote-workshop? Do you see data, dive deeper, pivot it and connect the dots to visualize it so its consumable, understandable and actionable for users? Do you have an innate ability to understand and navigate complex information systems and make them usable? If so, and youre looking to take the step in your career at a company thats literally changing the way the brands you know and love are doing business, lets talk.
The Product Design Team at Salsify is on a mission to bring delight to Commerce Experience Management CommerceXM for short to the biggest brands in the world. To help, were seeking a multi-talented seasoned Senior Product Designer to join our collaborative team. In this role youll be living in our data leading UX and design on our Insights product, where youll have a hand in strategy, be responsible for the day-to-day UXD of product features, and think strategically to create reasoned and measurable design solutions. Youll become a product and data expert through collaborations with the product design team, product managers, software engineers, data analysts really all the teams at Salsify as well as our users. Youll turn that knowledge into impactful consumer-grade experiences that empower brands to manage, improve, promote and sell their products on a global scale, across the digital shelf.
Were looking for someone who is self driven and who is as comfortable creating engaging experience by pushing pixels around Figma as they are at uncovering the why behind our features though customer/user/stakeholder interviews and prototype testing. We value people who form opinions based on data and best practice and possess the ability to articulate them, who see the forest for the trees, and who have the chops to produce user experiences that makes our customers think we practice magic. If this sounds like you, wed love to talk.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Lead UXD efforts and strategy on our insights analytics product
- Champion our platform data as a means to empower our user and their brands to make more informed decisions that accelerate their business growth
- Drive stakeholder and user discussions, Figma prototyping, user testing and polished UI design that lead us to great outcomes
- Define and deliver tactical and strategic product design and user experiences through collaboration with the design team and the product organization
- Participate in design reviews with the design team and other stakeholders; be able to present and articulate your work and give and receive feedback
- Help us better understand our users by conducting and participating in customer and user research (FYI, we dont have a dedicated research team)
- Grow in your craft, in your responsibilities and in your career
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- An inquisitive mind and born storyteller with a love for delightful product design
- The fortitude to be wrong on your way to right
- An online portfolio showcasing exceptional product design chops, a knack for solving for complex systems (ideally in an Enterprise SaaS platform) and the ability to articulate how you got to your solutions
- 2+ years in a UX Designer or Product Designer role or a year or so as a Senior Product and/or UX Designer
- Ability to communicate effectively with others and to manage your own workload
- Knowledge of UX and product design trends, best practices and a want to learn more
- Expertise with Figma and Adobe Creative Suite but mostly Figma (Sketch is ok, too)
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsifys growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Chicago and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a persons achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!Salsify is committed to being an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diverse perspectives yield strong and happy teams. Our employees and customers win when we have a variety of opinions and experiences. If you have a disability, require a religious accommodation or if there is anything we can do to make you more comfortable during our recruitment process, please let us know at [email protected].
More Jobs From