Senior Product Designer
Do you use whiteboard as a verb? Do you think of ways to improve every digital product you encounter? Do you believe product design can not only help define what is now, but also what is the future? If so, lets talk.
Were on a mission to bring delight to product experience management for some of the biggest brands in the world. To help, were seeking a multi-talented Senior Product Designer to join our growing product design team. In this role youll have a hand in design and UX strategy, be responsible for the day-to-day UXD of product features, and think strategically to create reasoned design solutions. Youll become a product and commerce expert through collaborations with the product design team, product managers, software engineers really all the teams at Salsify as well as our customers. Youll turn that knowledge into high impact consumer-grade experiences that empower enterprise users to manage, promote and sell their products on a global scale, across unlimited touch points.
We need a self driven individual, who is as comfortable pushing pixels around in Sketch to create visual engagement as they are at uncovering the why behind our features, conducting customer facing interviews, testing their design, distilling that into solution prototypes and presenting it to peers and stakeholders. The ability to navigate and simplify for users complex information systems is also critical.
And, if that person has experience leading workshops or leveraging analytics, thats totally bonus points. We value people who form opinions based on data and best practices, and possess the ability to articulate them, who see the forest for the trees and who have the chops to produce experiences that makes our customers think we practice magic.
- Lead UXD efforts on features with high product impact
- Champion our customers while driving discussions, light prototyping, user testing and polished UI design
- Collaborate with the product design team to define and deliver tactical and strategic product design and user experiences
- Participate in design reviews with the design team and other stakeholders; be able to present and articulate your work and give and receive feedback
- Grow in your craft, in your responsibilities and in your career
- Inquisitive mind and born storyteller with a love for beautiful product design
- The fortitude to be wrong on your way to right
- An online portfolio showcasing exceptional product design chops, a knack for solving for complex systems and the ability to articulate how you got to your solutions
- 2+ years in a UX Designer or Product Designer role (our gigs title, comp, responsibilities and expectations will auto-level to your skills and experience rad!)
- Ability to communicate effectively with others and to manage your own workload
- Knowledge of UX and product design trends, best practices and a want to learn more
- Expert in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite but mostly Sketch
- SaaS experience
- Interaction/motion design experience
- Experience working within an Agile team environment
- A strong grasp of pop culture references
- Experience with one or more design systems (Material Design, Salesforce Lightning, etc)
Salsifys mission is to empower brand manufacturers to deliver the product experiences that consumers demand. Salsify is a revolutionary PXM (Product Experience Management) solution of PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with thousands of leading brands across the globe.
We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. Were investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
No agency submittals will be considered.#LI-RP1