Senior Product Designer
Cambridge, MA or Remote
We are seeking a Senior Product Designer to join our growing design organization and help bring the consumer insurance shopping experience to the next level. Reporting to the VP of Design, you will work alongside designers, product managers, engineers, marketers, and data scientists to create engaging product experiences with measurable impact.
What you'll do:
- Facilitate design research activities to learn more about user needs and opportunities
- Identify and frame user-centered problems effectively
- Develop customer experience journeys, storyboards, and user flows to articulate product experience vision
- Create low- to high-fidelity sketches to communicate concepts and solutions, matching fidelity to the task at hand
- Collaborate with product, marketing, and engineering colleagues throughout an iterative design and development process, delivering product design solutions that meet near term and long term goals
- Promote product design best practices to help cross-functional teams align on goals and build empathy for our users
- Contribute to the Design System to evolve our visual language and re-usable components
Contribute to marketing and brand initiatives, including email campaigns, display ads, social media creative, and landing pages.
What you'll need:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Business or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years experience in UX design
- Demonstrated strength in information architecture, visual design, and interaction design
- Experience facilitating design research, summarizing results, and taking action on next steps
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrives in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Flexibility and adaptability as project priorities change
- Proficiency in core design and prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working in an agile product development organization a plus
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but dont let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.