Senior Product Designer
Are you a creative, results-oriented designer with a passion for all things digital? Here at Chewy, were looking for aSenior Product Designerto elevate our digital presence and create new customer-centric experiences on the website that capture the WOW factor that our shoppers know and love.
As part of our Product Design team in Boston, MA, the ideal candidate will bring a forward-thinking design aesthetic, demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices, and the drive to deliver results as part of a dynamic, cross-functional team.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of product managers, software developers, UX designers, and user researchers to maintain, improve, and invent the Chewy digital experience across the website
- Design user flows and articulate your design process, inspiration, and decisions to internal stakeholders
- Advocate for the customer, collaborating with product managers and software developers to bring to life the best possible customer experience
- Attend and actively participate in daily stand-up, grooming, planning, and sprint retrospective meetings
- Perform design review and provide feedback to software developers during development process
What you'll need:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in an agency or tech/product setting, building digital products/experiences in an agile software development process
- Stellar portfolio
- Experience using Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, InVision or other comparable design and prototyping tools
- E-commerce experience