Applause is looking for a Senior Product Designer to support our next-generation customer platform and tester community. Applause connects our community of over 300,000 global testers with companies like Audi, Delta, Microsoft, and the NFL to ensure their digital experiences are world-class.
As a Senior Product Designer, youll have direct involvement in creating the future of what our customers use every day by designing the tools, interfaces and overall user experience that makes up our core platform.
We are a user-centric company and as a part of the Product organization, youll work directly alongside product managers, designers and developers to support end-to-end projects involving research, UX strategy, and visual/UI design. The ability to take a project from concepts to wires and through to hi-fi mockups that developers can build from is a must.
- 6+ years of real-world UI/UX product design experience, application/platform focus a plus
- Experience with Mobile Application design, user experience, and best practices
- Experience supporting design process by creating user flows, wireframes, UI designs, prototypes, and final design specs to hand off to development
- Ability to interact directly with users to gather insights and validate designs
- Translate user needs into user flows and product experiences
- Familiarity with prototyping tools such as Sketch, InVision, and Axure
- Ability to adapt to flexible processes that may change over time
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field preferred
- Knowledge of Human Computer Interaction (HCI) principles and methodologies a plus
Required with application:
- Online portfolio or PDF of work samples
Applause empowers leading brands to deliver flawless digital experiences for their customers on any device, in every location. The companys testing, feedback and research solutions enable businesses to delight customers, drive topline revenue and innovate faster.
Applause ensures digital quality for websites, mobile apps, IoT products and in-store interactions in a way no other approach can via its technology platform and managed global community of over 300,000 on-demand digital experience experts. Only real people on real devices in real locations can provide the real issues and feedback that brands need to deliver great digital customer experiences. Thousands of companies of every size including Google, FOX, Nike, BMW, PayPal and Slack rely on Applause to dramatically decrease the time and cost of delivering great digital experiences for their customers. Learn more at www.applause.com.
More Jobs From