We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Create a system for sports and technology.
You will create the designs fueling the DraftKings Arena Design System - from exploring and reviewing ideas to building a growing component library and documenting design patterns. You will create designs other designers will use daily.
What youll do as a Senior Designer:
- Create the designs that define the DraftKings user experience.
- Work with other designers to gather their products requirements, and reflect them back through design.
- Own, update and evolve our design system, Arena, its components and design patterns.
- Test designs through usability testing and with user research to understand how users feel and use components.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to build a consistent UX & UI experience for our customers.
- Define and standardize highly usable UI components.
- Contribute to a unified UX and interaction library.
- Track the effectiveness and adoption of the Design System components within products and with individual designers.
What skills you will use:
- Strong portfolio featuring a variety of design solutions
- A passion for Figma and using the latest and greatest features within it
- 5+ years experience in product design
- Experience building and evolving an effective design system
- Strong collaboration and communicator, and attention to detail
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.