Senior Product Analyst
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) makes insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and insurance providers time and money. We operate the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. Our goal is to reshape insurance shopping for consumers and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.
This Senior Product Analyst will be a dedicated analyst to one of our verticals. They will be responsible for identifying issues and opportunities throughout the verticals product funnel, from site conversion to auction dynamics to partner needs. The mission of this role is to help grow a vertical by being the go-to person for all of its analytical needs. Uncovering opportunities to drive growth in revenue and VMD through analysis of performance metrics from consumer acquisition to product funnel conversion to distribution monetization.
- Understand all of our consumer and customer data and leverage that data to identify opportunities for growth
- Work with Product Managers and Vertical Leads to define how we measure the success of our projects, ensuring that were driving towards broader company goals
- Influence stakeholders and product strategy through clear communication of your analysis and recommendations
- Design and analyze AB tests to optimize our workflows
- Build reports and dashboards that accurately reflect the state of our data
- 4+ years of analytics experience
- You know your way around data: collecting, reporting and sharing it.
- A proven track record of turning business problems into business solutions using data, automation, and statistics
- You ensure that projects are completed in an appropriate and timely manner, acknowledging mistakes, learning from them and always moving forward productively.
- Able to craft a story from your analysis that is understandable and actionable
- Exercises good business judgment when making decisions and always considers the relevance/impact of each decision on the business.
- Understanding of how to design AB tests that maximize learnings with minimal effort
- Practical knowledge of SQL, and experience using structured query language to extract data from databases, including joining tables when necessary
- Experience with analytical toolsets (e.g. R or Python)
- We are one of the fastest growing companies in Boston history, at the intersection of tech and big data, with unmatched opportunity in the insurance vertical as we expand across new verticals and service offerings
- This role offers a highly unique learning and development opportunity
- Our company is profitable & established. A startup culture without startup anxiety.
- We encourage creative thinking and independent responsibilities
- Lunch catering to the office, fully-stocked kitchen, company outings to local restaurants, day trips, and more
- We offer competitive salaries, fully paid health and dental insurance, 401K match, stock and a relaxed & flexible work environment