Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a Senior Procurement Associate to join our Procurement team within our Finance division. You will be responsible for supporting stakeholder and vendor interactions by analyzing vendor spend data and contract information, conducting supplier market and price benchmarking research, preparing and collecting stakeholder and vendor surveys and other related tasks ultimately supporting the creation, communication and execution of Category Plans. But enough about us; let’s talk about you.
You are adaptable, have a can-do attitude, and possess strong communication skills. You’re able to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment.
The Team: Our Procurement team selects, manages and streamlines all external relationships for athenahealth. The small but high impact team are aligned to key internal stakeholders; Engineering, Customer Success, Product in addition to the critical Corporate Functions.
- Perform ongoing spend analysis to collect, categorize and analyze spend data to develop the foundation for ongoing cost savings opportunity identification.
- Perform supplier market and price benchmarking research.
- Support the creation and communication of a central vendor contract database and visibility of critical data such as price, key dates, SLAs and performance metrics.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in Procurement or related Finance, Supply Chain or Analytics fields
- Exemplary data analysis and financial modeling skills.
- Exemplary communication skills with the ability to build relationships with vendors and internal business partners to establish and maintain credibility for the procurement function
- Bachelor’s degree in Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Mathematics, and/or Business required.
- Our Purpose: To unleash our collective potential to transform healthcare.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee café and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: If you’re curious, passionate and want to connect with work that matters, you’ve come to the right place. At athenahealth, our employees (or “athenistas”) are committed to making healthcare smarter. At the heart of athenahealth's culture is unconditional positive regard for one another, our customers, their patients and our community. We take time to celebrate diversity and our accomplishments, and strive to be powerfully relevant and refreshingly candid in everything we do.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support (We were named one of the 2018 Best Workplaces for Commuters!), collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.
More Jobs From