Senior Pre-Sales Solution Architect
SecZetta is seeking a Senior Pre-Sales Solution Architect to support the sales and partner integration organizations. The chosen candidate will be working with our partner and sales teams to support our direct and indirect sales efforts. A thorough understanding of business process, authoritative source identity, identity governance, and access management coupled with excellent communication skills will enable this person to effectively articulate the value of SecZetta solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences. Expertise in discovering customer requirements, aligning solutions to address those challenges and demonstrating product capabilities is essential to success in this role. An ability to articulate use cases into integration work through APIs is also a huge plus in this role as you will not only be dealing directly with clients on their needs, but also how can we extend our platform through API integrations and navigate how to document and work with both the product team and implementation teams internally to build those integrations out.
- Actively participate in the sales process and work closely with the direct and channel sales teams
- Develop and document both sales and technical enablement documentation and trainings for partners.
- Discover and understand customer requirements and position SecZetta solutions to meet and exceed requirements
- Present SecZetta value, functionality and competitive differences
- Provide product demonstrations
- Assist in developing RFP responses
- Participate in onsite and remote Proof of Concept evaluations
- Provide feedback to Product Management on feature and product enhancements
- 5+ years professional experience as a pre-sales technical resource at a software company
- 3+ years working with identity solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to understand and translate business requirements to technical solutions
- A working knowledge of technical infrastructure including application servers, databases, virtualization and directories is required
- Familiarity with APIs, Java, Ruby on Rails, XML, LDAP, SQL
You will be:
- Highly valued
- Part of a growing sales team and great company with an incredible start-up culture
- Working in a fully funded start-up with the ability to grow into larger leadership roles with a company that is growing each and every day.
- Well compensated with equity packages