Office Tour Photos
We are looking for a strong post producer, who is highly organized and has 5-7 years experience in a Post Production facility or Creative Agency supporting simultaneous productions and teams. We ideate, produce and edit all our own videos that live on broadcast, social, and all online channels. This person would be at the forefront of the process, securing dozens of videos to be edited and trafficked on time and at the highest quality possible.
- Work closely with the in-house editing team to schedule and track multi-channel video edits from scheduling kick off to final delivery
- Manage numerous projects across several creative teams and internal stakeholders concurrently.
- Ensure projects are completed efficiently and on schedule.
- Provide quality-control feedback on final deliverables and edits throughout post production process (audio, color, copy, design)
- Source new vendors and freelancers for edit, color, VO, mix and motion needs
- Oversee in house asset library to ensure all media is archived appropriately and can be readily obtained
- Streamline workflow to combat timing conflicts.
- Improve quality of work and process on editing team
- Solid grasp of full production process, positions and responsibilities in creative development
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, creatives and editors at once
- Proven leadership and people skills
- Calm exterior under tight deadlines
- Experience and ease working with project management tools
More Jobs From