Office Tour Photos
Wayfair is revolutionizing how imagery is created. We are building a Creative team that is producing high volumes of compelling interior and product images in a way thats never been done before. Our 3D Visualization team is combining the best interior imaging talent with photoreal computer rendering to create highly impactful, cost effective images at scale. We are developing standards, processes, workflows and need someone who is both creative AND able to juggle the day-to-day responsibilities that come along with building a creative team in a way thats never been done before. Our team works quickly; it is important that applicants thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well under the pressures of ambitious deadlines and who can effectively coach a team through the quick pivots needed to meet business goals.
In this role you will coordinate with production and art directors to identify photo needs. Applicants must be able to articulate and ensure adjustments to images which reflect each brands unique perspectives and standards. The Photo Editor is responsible for image deliverables and deadlines including tracking changes and edits to assure optimal imagery results.
What Youll Do:
- Become an extension of each of the brand art directors to ensure that the manipulation of existing images achieves the highest quality and brandedness
- Work across multiple departments and specifically with our talented post production team to optimize imagery reuse efficacy in its intended marketing channel
- Articulate and enforce branded imagery standards
Implement tools and processes to maximize imagery ROI and efficacy
- Manage a small and mighty team to exceed production goals and deadlines
What You Will Need:
- Creative mind with an eye for detail
- Thorough knowledge of computer imaging, photographic techniques, studio management and color composition
- Time-management and leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of brand communication and digital marketing
- Experience with camera assistance or set pre-production/production a plus.
- High technical proficiency in Macintosh OS and expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, as well as familiar with Google office Suite.
- Experience driving results and managing teams with cross-functional partners.
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and technical abilities along with problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills covering objectives, plans, status, roadblocks, and results.
- A passion for people and a steady focus on the needs of a diverse talent base across the employee lifecycle
- Proactive self-starter mentality and comfort working independently and collaboratively.
- Capacity to think flexibly and move quickly in a fast-growing and ever-changing environment.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From