We are DraftKings. Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Join a groundbreaking team.
The Senior People Operations Specialist will support the People Team in researching, creating, and rolling-out employee programs and processes that drive efficiencies and transparency. You are motivated by process improvement and operational excellence, and work with urgency to achieve results.
What youll do as a Senior People Operations Specialist:
- Lead cross-functional, global conversations to gather requirements to promote improvement and transparency of programs such as global mobility, immigration, and orientation
- Drive process creation, documentation, and execution in partnership with vendors and internal stakeholders
- Leverage tools and resources to proactively communicate and build relationships and drive efficiencies.
- Use quantitative and qualitative data to inform process improvements and drive change management within the global HR team.
- Participate in system implementation project team meetings to influence business processes and system design.
What skills you will use:
- Strong business acumen, including critical thinking, problem-solving, collaboration, and initiative skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and demonstrated ability to work well under pressure.
- Internal drive for data integrity across all responsibilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Collaborative spirit with a passion for process improvement.
- Bachelors Degree preferred with 4-6 years of experience working within a HR function, ideally in a growth-oriented company.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.