Office Tour Photos
At PathAI, we're applying Computer Vision & AI in amazing ways to pathology, healthcare, and detecting cancer and other diseases. We're applying our work to drug development, the clinical space, and as a global health initiative. Since it's early days for us, there's a lot of work to do and a lot of great product to build, and a well-engineered experience is critical to the success of everything we aspire to do.
PathAI is seeking a full-time Pathologist with strong general surgical pathology skills to work with our team on building state-of-the-art artificial intelligence algorithms. US board certification in anatomic pathology is required. Expertise and experience in immunohistochemistry and digital pathology is required. A background in translational research, immuno-oncology, and biomarker development is desired. The right candidate is structured and disciplined, has a natural curiosity about the details of the machine learning field, and an ability to communicate effectively. The candidate must be an excellent collaborator and team player.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Communicate directly with the Chief of Pathology, project managers and machine learning scientists to ensure the highest quality of automated pathology interpretation.
- Helping to ensure the quality of annotations from the PathAI consulting pathology annotation network.
- Review the outputs and statistics from the PathAI machine learning algorithms. Provide input on the overall improvement of the output.
- Communicate internally and with our pharma partners in all aspects of project development from conception to final analysis.
For the right candidate, we'll offer a competitive salary plus equity. Your compensation is rounded out by a strong benefits package:
- Flexible work hours, with work-from-home options available for many roles
- Three weeks of paid leave per year, an additional two weeks of sick time, plus extended holidays and team-approved leave
- Ten days of 100% subsidized childcare per year
- Healthcare, vision, and dental insurance plans (HMO or PPO), with voluntary add-ons available for dependent care, life, and accident coverage
- Commuter benefit available for public transit or parking
- Convertible sit-stand desks
- Weekly in-office yoga classes
- Free in-office lunch on Tuesdays and Fridays
- Snacks and drinks in the office which currently include a mountain of Milano cookies, endless Fruit Snacks, as well as cold brew coffee and kombucha on tap, among many other options. Our in-house Snackologist is also happy to take your requests!
Most importantly, you'll be doing important work with a team of people you'll genuinely enjoy spending the day with.
PathAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to creating a workplace that is free of harassment and discrimination. We base our employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and qualifications that's all. We do not discriminate based on race, gender, religion, health, personal beliefs, age, family or parental status, or any other status. We don't tolerate any kind of discrimination or bias, and we are looking for teammates who feel the same way.
PathAI does not accept unsolicited submissions from third-parties.
More Jobs From