Brightcove is a team of smart, passionate people who are revolutionizing the way organizations deliver video. Were hyped up about storytelling, and about helping people connect, share experiences, and view the world. Bottom line: video is the worlds most compelling, exciting medium, and Brightcove exists to demonstrate that video means business.
As the industry leader in this space, we empower our customers to deliver top-notch video experiences to audiences on every screen in bold and innovative ways. When video is done right, it can have a powerful and lasting effect. Hearts open. Minds change. Creativity thrives. Since 2004, Brightcove has been supporting customers that are some of the largest media companies, enterprises, events, and non-profit organizations in the world. There are over 600 Brightcovers globally, each of us representing our unique talents and passions and we have built a culture that values individual empowerment, excellence and collaboration. This culture enables us to develop technologies once thought impossible, provide customer support without parallel or excuses, and leverage the expertise and resources of a global infrastructure. We take our video seriously, and we take great pride in doing it as one team.
We are looking for a Senior Partner Manager to join our global channels team. In this role, you will be responsible for helping us align and improve channel sales processes. You will be working in a cross-functional role with people from sales ops, marketing, and services. This position reports to the Vice President of Global Channels.
- Identifies the best revenue opportunity partners regionally
- Proven experience with partners in both Media and Publishing industries
- Identify gaps to support business needs and provide recommended solutions.
- Deliver against growth targets for each partner.
- Delivers credible forecast to predict business impacts upon request.
- Advises and assists field sales on how to proceed partners and each of their different relationships
- Negotiates standard contract elements with assistance and understands nonnegotiables.
- Identifies and escalates issues related to partner contracts
- Manages possible channel conflict to a positive outcome
- Secure and execute partner plans for each key partner to deliver revenue growth.
- 10+ years experience in successful partnering sales.
- Video industry experience is a must.
- Ability to prioritize workload of a full landscape of partners across several countries and time zones.
- Proven track record of developing partners for software and SaaS sales within a designated geographic region.
- Solid presentation skills. Highly collaborative communicator and team member.
- Ability to disarm conflict situations both internally and externally.
- Prioritizes tactical efforts aligned to corporate goals.
- Comfortable in matrixed and highly distributed organizations.
Working at Brightcove
As the undisputed global leader in powering premium video for our customers, Brightcove recruits and retains highly qualified and motivated individuals, creating an environment where people can innovate and achieve their best, and we reward them for their performance by giving them the opportunity to share in the companys success. We offer competitive compensation, stock options, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, as well as unlimited PTO - and we expect you to use it!
We are currently all working remotely due to Covid-19 and we are flexible to the location of this role.
If you've gotten all the way to the bottom of this description, thank you for your interest in Brightcove! If this role sounds like something that is exciting to you please don't hesitate to apply, even if you don't meet all of our qualifications. We recognize that no candidate is perfect and Brightcove would love to have the chance to get to know you.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Send us your resume if you are interested and want to learn more!