Senior Operations Research Analyst
TripAdvisor is seeking a Senior Analyst to join our Revenue Management team to solve our most complicated problems.
Your work will have direct impacts on our travelers experience and on our business operations and will therefore have high exposure to senior management.
What Revenue Management Is
- A small high-impact team that owns the algorithms that maximize business objectives
- Balances time between long-term projects and real-time firefighting
- Collaborates with
- Data Science to optimize our sort order improve the user experience
- Product to support additional features on the site
- Analytics to investigate trends and identify opportunities
- Supply to make sure we are operating an efficient marketplace
- Traffic to efficiently increase revenue across all channels
- Provides weekly and monthly management-level reports, synthesized from numerous sources, focused on measurable impacts.
What You Already Have
- Experience owning a process (responsible for prioritizing and testing improvements)
- More interest in improving YoY revenue than increasing AUC or decreasing AIC
- Preference for MVP + Iteration
- 2+ years in an analytical role
- Masters degree in quantitative field
- Expert (or able to quickly become an expert) in SQL
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with audiences of various background, level and function