Office Tour Photos
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
The strategy behind the game.
DraftKings Business Development team is seeking a Senior Associate who will join a growing team dedicated to building best in class partnerships with rights holders in the sports and media industries. In this role, you will need to be an extremely detail oriented strategic thinker with the ability to communicate effectively.
What youll do as a Senior Business Development Associate:
- Identify business opportunities and support/lead negotiations on potential business partnerships with various rights holders in the sports and media industries
- Maintain consistent dialogue with potential/current partners and manage a negotiation process from inception to contract execution
- Work with internal stakeholders throughout the negotiation process to address various business needs and reach consensus on optimal deal structure
- Be the point person for various business development support functions including:
- Internal analysis and valuation of various partnership opportunities
- Preparation of presentation materials for DraftKings executive leadership and board
- Creation of DK overview materials for potential partners as needed
- Up to date tracking of external conversation/negotiation status and maintaining deal process timeline checkpoints
- Work closely with DraftKings account management team to ensure partnerships are being executed upon and performing as negotiated
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with properties and partners; engage with them on a regular basis to maintain strong lines of communication
- Stay well versed in industry news and emerging trends and being able to identify how these insights can be of benefit to the DraftKings business
- Attend industry events as required
- Support of other ad hoc business development needs as needed
What skills you will use:
- Bachelors degree is required.
- 3-4 years of experience in business development/strategic partnerships, specifically in the sports and media industries.
- Experience applying insights from data/analytics to multi-faceted business model.
- Adept with Microsoft Office.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
More Jobs From