Who We Are
Thrasio was established in 2018 with a clear mission: to become the largest, most profitable seller on Amazon. Since then, our growth has been dramatic; we have over $500M in committed capital, with an impressive group of investors supporting our success. Were sustainably profitable and growing at an expeditious rate across 11 cities and 3 continents. Thrasio develops and sells over 6,000 best selling products on Amazon across a number of different categories, putting the company in the top 25 Amazon sellers. At Thrasio, were reimagining, innovating, and revolutionizing the consumer goods industry for the next century. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way ecommerce is done. If this sounds exciting to you, lets talk.
As a Senior NetSuite Systems Administrator, you will be primarily responsible for the support and maintenance of NetSuite applications, configuration, implementation and system administration. You will engage other business users to determine their NetSuite uses and areas of improvement. You will develop plans and training to enhance their NetSuite functionality and proficiency. You will manage cross functional projects that deliver results and build upon our collegiate atmosphere.
System Administration and Operations Initiatives:
- Create configurations that match evolving business workflows for the Supply Chain and Finance teams
- Integrate Netsuite into data pipelines and map out data transformations and ETLs between systems for the Technology team
- Map out and document data flows into and out of the system
- Manage 3rd party integrations with Netsuite
- Create operational workflows for disaster recovery, service interruptions, data quality, data audits, etc.
Risk Management and Security
- Conduct regular audits on configuration, data storage mechanisms and data flows to ensure company and systems have correct safeguards in place
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and guidelines to ensure data safety and audibility
- Proactively engage departments and develop an understanding of their business needs and provide insights and recommendations to leadership to improve NetSuite operations
- Lead and facilitate continuous improvement for Netsuite operations
- Help develop and test custom functionality and process improvements
- Provide support for UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and training to Netsuite users
What You Bring to the Party
- Strong functional and technical knowledge of NetSuite (certification is a plus) including hands-on implementation, integration, customization and support experience
- Minimum of 4 years of current hands on NetSuite OneWorld experience, 7+ years preferred
- 2+ years SuiteScript experience
- Ability to manage projects and work closely with business stakeholders
- Use data analytics / science to drive all decisions and planning, and start discussion about larger topics and strategic initiatives
Nice to have, but not required:
- 8 years of current hands on NetSuite OneWorld experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or technical equivalent
- Ecommerce and/or start-up experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint functions, and SQL
- E-Commerce Supply Chain and Finance Workflows and Operations knowledge
- Supply Chain and Logistics knowledge of 3PLs, retail systems (EDI)
- Best practices in roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, and reporting
Thrasio is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ancestry, age, or national origin. Further, qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected classes, or protected veteran status. Thrasio participates in e-verify.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.