At Zipcar, we are all about our members. The Senior Manager - Member Marketing will be leading the team responsible for driving member engagement, loyalty, renewal, and revenue. This person will be responsible for the CRM/member segmentation strategy to deliver insights and create targeted customer communications (various channels).
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Set the vision for our member communication strategy across channel and ensure that we are delivering a cohesive message with high value touch points.
- Developing the Lifecycle Management strategy for our active consumer base to drive loyalty, retention and increase LTV and establish the business cases to support funding
- Initiate projects and influence a wide cross-functional team to bring the programs to life in a phased approach to prove value first and scale once proven
- Partnering with other marketing channels, business teams and senior leadership to provide strategic direction, establish program priorities, and build/present roadmaps to achieve Consumer Lifecycle Marketing goals
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics
The ideal Zipster for this role will be a self-driven, go-getter who is strategic, curious, and analytical. We’re looking for a very sharp and self-motivated achiever who combines a deep interest in business and passion for data-driven decision-making; with demonstrated strong analytical capabilities and meticulous attention to detail. This position will contribute at a very high-level but must also be comfortable rolling up his/her sleeves and being in the weeds.
- Strong, demonstrated understanding of marketing approaches to customer engagement and retention
- Advanced experience in Customer Relationship Management in a digital environment; Expert in key online marketing channels for CRM: Email, Mobile, Social Media, Retargeting, etc.
- Proven experience working with databases, data analysis, segmentation, and email marketing platforms.
- Rigorous testing methodology that drives continuous improvement
- Ability to operate at tactical level while taking a strategic viewpoint
- Excellent communicator at all levels of the organization; ability to build consensus and strong relationships cross-functionally in order to influence, persuade, gain support, input and approvals; ability to translate concepts and ideas into compelling strategies
- Proven analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills; Comfortable with the ambiguity that can accompany a position in a dynamic organization; self-starter
- Strong project management skills and strengths in managing multiple projects/deadlines; ability to set priorities and be flexible in changing environments
- Experience working cross-functionally, managing external partners (e.g., vendors, ESP, etc.), and internal stakeholders/clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, positive and innovative thinker.
Requirements & Qualifications
- 6-8 years of CRM experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or similar required, advanced degree preferred
- Strong senior presence and ability to synthesize learning for various audiences
More Jobs From