We are looking for a Senior Marketing Strategy Manager to join our Communities Team within our Marketing division. Since its inception in 2013, the Marketplace Program at athenahealth works to connect best-in-class health IT solutions with seamless integrations for our athena customers. With over 200 partners in our program today and over 2/3 of our client base using a solution, the Marketplace adds value for both sides of our community- athenahealth customers and the third-party companies that integrate with us. In this role, we are seeking a leader who can provide a strategic approach to accelerating growth for this program while reimagining and invigorating our program roadmap.
But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You have outstanding communication skills and possess the ability to effectively navigate and collaborate across stakeholders to achieve program goals and results. You work to gather customer satisfaction input on behalf of the team while addressing gaps in order to meet emerging customer needs. You think critically and have excellent problem-solving skills. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in understanding how to nurture and grow strategic business relationships. You are results oriented and work to align your own priorities with those of other business units to effectively meet emerging customer needs. You possess the ability to work collaboratively across the National Partner team and be self-motivated to deliver insights that help the team drive results against a set of objectives. You are a relationship maverick with a strong sense of self-awareness and ability to influence without authority across relationship hierarchies and organization structures.
The Team: The Communities team is a high-powered, dynamic organization within Marketing, focused on unifying third party groups to educate, enable, and drive growth for athenahealth. Our team embodies the spirit of creating a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all. Our Community enables members from across this ecosystem to grow their knowledge, impact, scope, and businesses within the context of athenahealth, enriching our collective experience along the way.
- Collaborate and engage with Marketplace Partners, Marketplace core team, Marketing organization, and the broader athenahealth landscape to drive program initiatives and deliver value to our Partners and customers
- Lead with a relentless accountability to program and Partner growth to ensure value up and down the Partner chain
- Pivot quickly to accommodate the myriad of perspectives and insights offered by these stakeholder groups and update program assumptions as a result
- Nurture cross-divisional relationships to ensure accountability, action, and insights for the program across athenahealth
- Steward ongoing services that are in market and ensure exceptional Partner experience throughout the life cycle of the engagement
- Analyze project results and deliver insights into Partners and internal teams alike
- Collaborate with Marketing Operations to create transparency into our project reporting and outcomes for better internal alignment on results and impact
- Lead and imagine a new Community engagement model for our Marketplace partners
- Execute an annual nurture campaign to include Partners on a regular cadence, emphasizing areas in which we are investing and seeking feedback in areas Partners still need support
- Collaborate with Event Marketing and the Marketplace team to coordinate and support events in which Partners participate
- Bachelor Degree; MBA ideal but not required,
- 7+ years of Marketing, project, or process management experience
- Familiarity with digital lead gen channels: search engine marketing, email marketing, account-based marketing, webinars, digital display
- Ability to manage cross-channel in-market programs from creative brief to results reporting
- Experience leading strategic partner program
- Competency in leading demand generation Marketing initiatives
- Exemplary analysis for large projects and initiatives in previous work
- Proven mastery of working with cross-functional groups and teams to achieve common goals
- Demonstrated excellence in communicating and presenting to stakeholders of any level
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to a number of restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.