Senior Marketing Programs Manager
As a key member of the demand generation team and an enabler to the sales organization, the Senior Marketing Programs Manager will know a lot - and still want to learn more – about all things marketing and sales force automation, campaign analytics, email campaign design, and social channel marketing. This hire will have a strong understanding of best practices across the full range of digital marketing channels and programs. From crunching the numbers, to influencing your colleagues, to developing overall marketing campaigns, our ideal candidate is an experienced digital marketing professional with strong analytical skills and a proven ability to drive significant, measurable improvement.
What you will do:
- As the company’s Marketo “Power User” you will create multi-faceted, multi-touch, integrated campaigns that increase awareness, provide thought leadership, and generate demand for HealthEdge solutions with the goal of engaging with potential buyers.
- Manage tactics and work collaboratively with rest of marketing team on marketing campaigns utilizing multiple channels and approaches to reach the target audience and increase engagement. Channels include email marketing, webinars, industry events, content syndication, podcasts, social media and SEO and SEM.
- Manage and design email campaigns utilizing a full set of creative tools with the goal of creating visually compelling and consistent communications.
- Facilitate A/B testing (and when possible multivariate testing) on email programs to establish the most effective offers by segment.
- Establish email nurture campaigns to introduce and help qualify new and existing leads.
- Partner closely with the marketing and sales teams to establish and maintain scalable processes in order to ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, strengthen and accelerate pipeline for new customer acquisition.
- Manage end to end webinar programs and work collaboratively with team to develop content, promotional messages, event logistics and analysis.
- Continually monitor and refine lead scoring, maintain and optimize lead enrichment, normalization and segmentation.
- Produce campaign recap summaries (i.e., conversion rates, webinar and event registrants / attendees, email and event campaign metrics, etc.) in order to analyze past performance and identify new opportunities to improve existing campaigns. Work with the business development and sales teams to optimize performance and ROI for all marketing programs and contribute to weekly reports and monthly dashboards to demonstrate campaign progress
- Contribute to the optimization of the website as a lead generation channel using technology and site analytics.
- Develop robust KPIs for marketing performance monitoring: produce and maintain reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign results and measure campaign efficacy including channel metrics, opportunity stages, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
- Monitor and maintain data quality in the marketing database, through data enrichment, data structure, data integrity and cleansing. Ensure marketing automation data is being properly collected and connected with other systems such as a CRM.
- Own and optimize the marketing technology stack including managing all contract renewals, upgrades and integration issues and research alternatives or new options as needed.
- Own and manage the day-to-day operation of marketing automation processes and tools, which includes data import, data management, customer segmentation and targeting activities as well as KPIs and reporting.
- Manage the integration of Marketo and SalesForce.com, aligning with the business development and sales teams to ensure proper transfer and measurement of leads across the full sales funnel. Track, test technical aspects of key marketing systems used to generate, engage with, monitor, and report on leads. Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Lead the day-to-day and longer-term technical aspects of the website including ownership of SEO, optimizing the website for all devices, reviewing customer behavior to improve user experience and customer journey to increase conversion.
Who you are:
A self-starter with proven experience creating, leading deployment and activating multi-faceted, integrated campaigns simultaneously, while remaining focused on driving business results and delivering best in class customer experiences. This role requires a creative and analytical thinker who is able to analyze and interpret data while providing creative solutions to address gaps and identify areas of opportunity.
- 7-10 years of experience developing and executing strategic lead generation and nurture programs in a B2B software environment.
- Prior experience in multi-touch, integrated marketing program design, creation and /or implementation.
- Rich experience in Marketing analytics with a strong understanding of the full range of online marketing channels, how they work, how they can be integrated, and how to evaluate them.
- Understanding of complex buying/selling processes involving multiple decision-makers for software and services purchases.
- Familiarity with marketing & campaign reporting, dashboards and KPIs
- Thrives in fast paced, rapidly changing environments. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from sales management and peers
- Power user of Marketo required. Marketo certification preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred.
- Salesforce experience and/or Salesforce Admin certification is a strong plus.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
More Jobs From