Office Tour Photos
We are actively seeking a high energy, detail-oriented Senior Marketing Programs Manager to help drive our fast growth and take our programs to the next level. You will create high touch, omni-channel campaigns that reach our customers in ways that inspire them to think differently about networks and the foundations used to build them. You will develop customer focused programs across multiple touchpoints (media, sponsorship, events and content), to drive opportunity against a highly relevant audience.
- You will have budget responsibility for campaign development, campaign assets, campaign media and related event/launch support
- You will serve as a liaison to key vendors and our Product Management team
- You'll report on campaign effectiveness including engagement levels, time to engagement and opportunity created. Youll review operational performance for each delivery channel to optimize campaign design, approach and asset selection.
- You will partner with key publications to deliver content across multiple touchpoints including media, sponsorships, events and other content elements.
- Build strong and sustainable relationships and interact w/ all organization levels.
- Develop a global program plan targeted at designated personas to build long-term profitable relationships with potential customers.
- 10 + years of demand gen campaign experience and/or marketing program management experience
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and program collaboration tools: SFDC,,Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Box, GSuite etc.
- You have a strong marketing background in B2B tech are focused and passionate about customer experience and buyer journey.
- You have previous experience managing budgets for campaigns and related event/launch support.
- Previous experience in service provider marketing is beneficial.
- Experience building global integrated marketing campaigns for a B2B technology company
- Outstanding communication skills and be able to work as part of a team
- Successful track record of executing programs with cross-functional virtual teams
- High energy self-starter with a can-do attitude, and ability to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment, while getting down in the weeds to get the job done
- Knowledgeable in technology markets, and experience in cloud, security, networking, or enterprise infrastructure a plus
- Some domestic and international travel required
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
128 Technology makes your network do what your business needs, by changing the way networks work. Our professional grade software teaches routers the language of applications and services, letting them understand the requirements of individual services and segments, and adapt the network dynamically to deliver what the business needs, when and where it needs it. We make routers Session Smart, enabling enterprise customers and service providers to create a service-centric fabric that's more simple, agile, and secure, delivering better performance at a lower cost.
128 Technology is a rapidly growing start-up company and were looking for smart, collaborative, energetic people to help us in our mission to reinvent IP networking. At 128 Technology youll build groundbreaking technology, challenge yourself every day and contribute to the innovative spirit of our mission. All this while sharing in our fun, collaborative, start-up culture.
More Jobs From