American Well is an innovative private equity-backed world leader in telehealth solutions headquartered in downtown Boston. We believe digital care delivery will transform healthcare. Our mission is to connect and enable providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. We do this by partnering with our clients to deliver video visits over mobile and web, connecting consumers with online doctors, therapists and specialists.
The Senior Client Marketing Manager, Health Plans and Employer Engagement will play a critical role on the Consumer Marketing team. Partnering directly with Anthem, one our largest health plan clients, you'll define and execute the strategy behind large-scale, multi-channel marketing programs that support member acquisition, utilization and retention for their telehealth platform (LiveHealth Online) powered by American Well technology.
This individual will be responsible for retaining and growing our marketing partnership with Anthem through a unique blend of strategic thinking, executional ability and relationship management.
- Effectively partner with established health plan and employer clients, gaining the trust of the most senior client representatives through exceptional communication, relationship building and error-free program execution.
- Oversee the execution of marketing programs for LiveHealth Online, in partnership with our marketing teams channel leads
- Develop a consistent track record of revenue growth for our health plan and employer business
- Manage reporting for clients, including data pulls, analysis and presentation
- Work with the account owner to define, report on, and optimize key metrics
- Take initiative to define new programs that drive growth and develop processes that streamline internal workflows
- Some travel required, 20-25%
- 8+ years of B2B2C or B2C marketing experience ideally focused on healthcare, health plan or direct to consumer brand. Agency experience a strong plus.
- Must have client-facing experience; comfortable building relationships and presenting marketing programs to senior level executives.
- Direct experience running cross-channel marketing programs, including paid digital, email, direct mail and SEO. Expertise running employer marketing programs a plus.
- Must have experience with Salesforce
- Excellent presentation skills, adept in PowerPoint and Excel
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, and a how can we get this done attitude
- Bachelors degree, MBA or equivalent preferred
- Polish the ability to conduct yourself with the most senior levels at our partner companies
- Unflappable, resilient and flexible
- Think strategically, act quickly, and roll-up-your sleeves
- Cross-functional team player internally and externally
- Curious no fear of asking question and willing to admit that you dont know the answer
- Low ego, a team player
- Ability to juggle multiple ongoing projects while maintaining a keen attention to detail
The marketing team is a collaborative, data-driven and creative team comprised of; corporate communications, corporate marketing, client marketing, and consumer marketing. Because American Well is the leader in a fast-growing industry, we have the dual opportunity and challenge of building our brand while we simultaneously educate and excite people about telemedicine. We are the companys and our clients go-to marketing agency. Were responsible for company branding and promotion, customer utilization and success, prospect and product marketing, as well as supporting client retention and business development through outreach, strategy, content, and events.
Working at American Well:
American Well is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Free gym access on-site
- Prime office space with views overlooking all of Boston
- Complimentary snacks and drinks
More Jobs From