Do you want to get in on the ground floor of one of Boston’s hottest, VC-backed startups? Interested in telling a great story to a multi-billion dollar market that’s ripe for disruption? Want to help tell marketers about an award-winning product? Ready to become a trusted advisor and help marketers like you solve real business problems? Want to work hard and reap the rewards to your career trajectory?
We like people who are hungry, humble and care a little too much. Mautic pays well, offers great equity packages and provides strong benefits. And we have a lot of fun while we push one another to new heights in our never-ending pursuit to improve the lives and results of digital marketers!
If all this sounds like you, then we should talk!
The person in this role will be leading marketing execution in a number of areas like:
- Manage demand generation activities - email campaigns, webcasts, third party programs, digital advertising, lead nurturing and events - to deliver quality sales leads.
- Develop marketing campaigns from concept and research through to writing promotional content for emails, landing pages, and social to campaign execution.
- Contribute to development of product marketing content by originating and writing copy for website, sales assets, brochures, ebooks, white papers, press, articles, etc.
- Apply creativity to help generate awareness and interest in Mautic, including avid participation in various social networks and channels.
- Analyze and optimize campaign outcomes in detail, draw insights and present results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and next steps.
- Create and socialize assets to assist sales team in moving conversations from awareness through to customer.
- Play supporting role for Mautic’s open source community marketing activities.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 2-10 years of experience marketing (B2B preferred).
- Proficient knowledge of key marketing principles, creative development and execution process.
- Excellent written, oral, and cross-functional communication skills.
- Self-starter with demonstrable business acumen, strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills, and teamwork values.
- Experience with marketing automation - Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, Eloqua - is preferred.
- Superb attention to detail, ability to prioritize and multitask while driving results.
- Proficient knowledge of marketing tools such as CRM, content management, social and analytics.
- Interest and experience in PR a plus.
- This role is located in Boston area with up to 20% travel.