Senior Marketing Manager
We are seeking a strong candidate to serve as our new product business unit’s Marketing Manager! The PBU Marketing Manager will work with PBU leadership and with teams to develop and enhance our overall marketing strategy engaging deeply with a diverse set of global stakeholders. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication and marketing experience, with some experience with analytics/products ideally within a B2B context.
Ownership of PBU overall business marketing strategy and internal communication
- Support new brand rollout and messaging including refinement of value proposition and development of client facing overviews and materials
- Engage and collaborate with global, regional and PA marketing / PR teams to build awareness of priorities and integration into the outreach activities with media and clients
- Develop new overview, topical commercial videos to support awareness and marketing
- Work with leadership to publish on key themes, and topics that demonstrate BCG’s expertise and capabilities across designated topics/area
- Alignment of our efforts with DigitialBCG, ABMs, PA and other broader BCG marketing initiatives, meetings and forums
Development and execution of PBU external presence
- Create and maintain PBU’s presence on bcg.com and other external general websites
- Accelerate presence on multiple social media channels, including relevant product, technical and business communities
- Support participation in conferences, events and other external forums as appropriate; support leaders as speaker, panelists etc
- Develop a progressive social media program to promote experts, capabilities, s, and other content across priority channels (e.g., LinkedIn, Elevate, etc.).
- Monitor BU related posts and comments on social media, and propose appropriate actions
- Management of social channels for relevant BU leaders.
Drives internal communications and engagement
- Maintains transparency and facilitate global team collaboration; Includes management of internal communication & collaboration channels
- Provide regular curation and updating of the PBU microsite
- Publish newsletters and other communications, maintain internal networks such as slack
- Collaborate with BCG's marketing and digital teams ensure PBU content is well-positioned and search-engine optimized (SEO)
Manage PBU general marketing and communications team and budgets
Support adjacent PBU activities such as internal meetings, broader BCG presentations and trainings
Basic Job Requirements
- 10+ years relevant experience in a progressive marketing / communications roles
- Technology, Digital, product knowledge / experience preferred, BCG or other professional services experience helpful
- Demonstrated leadership / organizational / communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree (MA, MBA, etc.) preferred
- Fluency in English; other languages a plus
- Some travel required (10-20%)
- Highly proactive and "get things done" approach
- Strong work ethic, service-mentality and able to work autonomously
- Ability to multi-task and operate effectively in a matrix organization
- Confident written and verbal communication, including strong PowerPoint abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, gravitas
- Collaborative team player
Work EnvironmentBCG’s marketing team drives the firm’s reputation as a thought leader. We work to strengthen and protect BCG’s brand, advance our business agenda, and partner with management to engage with our key audiences through tools such as global thought-leadership publications, public relations, alumni outreach, recruitment marketing, and social media.
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results. Founded in 1963, BCG is a private company with offices in more than 90 cities in 50 countries. For more information, please visit bcg.com.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws. In addition, as a federal government contractor, BCG maintains an affirmative action program which furthers its commitment and complies with recordkeeping and reporting requirements under certain federal civil rights laws and regulations.BCG is an E-Verify Employer.Click here for more information on E-Verify. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.