Senior Marketing Manager
We are seeking a strong candidate to serve as BCG Omnia's Marketing Manager! The Omnia Marketing Manager will work with Omnia leadership and with teams to develop and enhance our overall marketing strategy engaging deeply with a diverse set of global stakeholders. The ideal candidate will possess strong communication and marketing experience, with some experience with analytics/products ideally within a B2B context.
Ownership of Omnia overall business marketing strategy and internal communication
- Support new brand rollout and messaging including refinement of value proposition and development of client facing overviews and materials
- Engage and collaborate with global, regional and PA marketing / PR teams to build awareness of priorities and integration into the outreach activities with media and clients
- Develop new overview, topical commercial videos to support awareness and marketing
- Work with leadership to publish on key themes, and topics that demonstrate BCG’s expertise and capabilities across designated topics/area
- Alignment of our efforts with DigitialBCG, ABMs, PA and other broader BCG marketing initiatives, meetings and forums
Development and execution of Omnia external presence
- Create and maintain Omnia’s presence on bcg.com and other external general websites
- Accelerate presence on multiple social media channels, including relevant product, technical and business communities
- Support participation in conferences, events and other external forums as appropriate; support leaders as speaker, panelists etc
- Develop a progressive social media program to promote experts, capabilities, s, and other content across priority channels (e.g., LinkedIn, Elevate, etc.).
- Monitor BU related posts and comments on social media, and propose appropriate actions
- Management of social channels for relevant Omnia leaders.
Drives internal communications and engagement
- Maintains transparency and facilitate global team collaboration; Includes management of internal communication & collaboration channels
- Provide regular curation and updating of the Omnia microsite
- Publish newsletters and other communications, maintain internal networks such as slack
- Collaborate with BCG's marketing and digital teams ensure Omnia content is well-positioned and search-engine optimized (SEO)
Manage Omnia general marketing and communications team and budgets
Support adjacent Omnia activities such as internal meetings, broader BCG presentations and trainings
Basic Job Requirements
- 10+ years relevant experience in a progressive marketing / communications roles
- Technology, Digital, product knowledge / experience preferred, BCG or other professional services experience helpful
- Demonstrated leadership / organizational / communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree (MA, MBA, etc.) preferred
- Fluency in English; other languages a plus
- Some travel required (10-20%)
- Highly proactive and "get things done" approach
- Strong work ethic, service-mentality and able to work autonomously
- Ability to multi-task and operate effectively in a matrix organization
- Confident written and verbal communication, including strong PowerPoint abilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, gravitas
- Collaborative team player
Work EnvironmentBCG’s marketing team drives the firm’s reputation as a thought leader. We work to strengthen and protect BCG’s brand, advance our business agenda, and partner with management to engage with our key audiences through tools such as global thought-leadership publications, public relations, alumni outreach, recruitment marketing, and social media.
BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible—and unlocking your potential to advance the world. BCG Omnia works with Boston Consulting Group’s practice areas—specific industries and capabilities—in order to transform the firm’s unique intellectual property into professional, scalable products to support our client service efforts. BCG Omnia employs leading-edge technologies and specialized experts in product design and development, visualization, benchmarking, and custom analysis to provide world-class solutions.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws. In addition, as a federal government contractor, BCG maintains an affirmative action program which furthers its commitment and complies with recordkeeping and reporting requirements under certain federal civil rights laws and regulations.BCG is an E-Verify Employer.Click here for more information on E-Verify. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.